Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day On This Sunday :)

Happy Mother's Day on this Sunday:)... it was a day of a lot of memories for me as well as a great day ... Starting off with Miss Annie giving me my Mother's Day gift of sleeping through the night... AMEN!!...

We all got up at 5am and the race began...I mean what can I say.. the two brats are so full of energy and especially because they slept with no interruptions so look out world they were ready for ACTION !!!

The day in itself was really nice and relaxing and in fact at 2pm I went and treated myself to Chinese.. I had given Zeke his pills and the brats their treat and put them up and off I went into town... boy did that feel good :)

Came back and ate a nice quiet meal then let the critters out.. they were so good..ok, what am I in store for next >>>>>LOL I mean if the day goes that good for me.. I know something is a MUCK...been there done that :)

However most the day was absolutely great in fact I even did Miss Annie and Rudy Tootie's toe nails.. the ole dremmel was being charged I called them over and one by one 20 toe nails got the ground down.. Rudy was a little hesitant but soon after we had our little twist and turn he relaxed .. and Miss Annie well she's little and mighty but she's more use to it..

So off came the tips and again I'll repeat it on next Sunday...doing it this way makes it much easier than letting it go several weeks and you have a lot to take back..more a chance of the ole burn baby burn..

For the evening I played with Ms Shug.. golly she is just full of ooze.. and just loves the attention and does her little cute dance and swells up and gives off that ungodly sound..but then it's rub me under my wing and I'll follow you anywhere..

I watched my all time favorite movie.. "I Remember Momma".. I grew up with that as well..and even remember when they had a TV program as we all would watch it.. I do think it was one of my mother's favorite as well.. kind of reminded us of what we would do weekly with the money that came in.. and Mom and her shoe box of envelopes that would hold what went to who..

Now I'm ready for bed.. and the critters ran back and got in their crates..and you know I'm sure hoping that we have another good night sleep.. now that would be really wonderful..

Oh and I'm on the count down to when hubby will be here.. 11 more days !!

With that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment