Sunday, May 4, 2014

All Day Rest, Maybe On Sunday

All day rest, maybe on Sunday....well it almost was but only a few little things to do... like "Toe Nails"...YIKES...

Last night was a good night for us.. only I woke up wee early but then got everyone else up and then went back to bed.. my lower back and hip just kept gnawing at me... I could feel the beat down deep in my soul ???? well, it was down deep that's for sure..

Come morning,second coming anyway.. I was ok..but not great..only did what I had to..but also I had to do toe nails and I used the dremel ..it's a lot easier than attempting to cut toe nails .. Annie was good and Zeke is always great but Rudy..he gave me a run for my money..

I mean that boy has strength..and he's only a pup.. but me being Alpha.. it wasn't gonna happen.. it was gonna get done by hook or by crook.. and so it did.. we tossed and turned and I then picked his butt up and tossed him on the couch.. I then got a good hold and from there on in. I was in charge..as soon as he finally submitted.. it was over with quick.. he's just so frightened to have his feet done..

This will take a little time but once he realizes I'm not going to hurt him he'll be just fine..but until then.. it's batten down the hatches for next Sunday's trimming...Ride em cowgirl :)

Most of the day I really didn't do much as I couldn't ..but I did manage to get a few little winks which helped..then later in the day we stayed out in the carport and enjoyed the evening..

This time was much easier..and the brats go in their crates easy and I let them stay to almost 10pm so that meant Annie would go out and hopefully get her business over with so we could all have a good nights sleep..woo hoo..

Now I'm ready for tomorrow as we have a Vet appointment with all 3..this is gonna be interesting.. but I'll use one of the techs to help me bring the crew in... too much for me with my back..

Safe travels to all and as always...God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment