Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Peaceful Saturday

A peaceful Saturday... and it surely was but also a warm one.. Last night went well with Miss Annie.. I do believe she's starting to get the hang of her schedule   or I hope so.. but any way come the morning hours.. it looks like she's right now stuck on 3:30am but a quick return back to bed till almost 5:30am..

We all got up and the race was on.. I let them go cause there is no way that I can get them to settle down.. they is up and ready for fast action and that's what it is.. I give the pill to Zeke at 6am and they get  their treat then again the race is still going till almost 7am.. which by then they go out again drink a gallon of water and pee me a river LOL..come back in and lay down till I feed them breakfast which is any where between 8 and 8:30am...

Most the day was really not too much happening.. I did manage to make a big batch of Blueberry Pancakes and froze them for later on.. but did grab a couple and they were good with the sausage.. hey, I finally got a good one LOL

The rest of the afternoon was really warm and they kind of went in and out and had their tug of war ..dropped for a few minutes then the lunch wagon came along  LOL   Yep, they got their biscuits and gave me a break..

My day was just replanting my few new Christmas Cactus and boy did they ever need to be done plus water.. they were pretty much dry.. just haven't had time to do much ..as I leave them buggers and do something I come back to a nightmare..

Boy I can't wait for these two to grow up.. HURRY PLEASE !

Did manage to get in a nap between 3 and 4 pm.. thank goodness and then it was back to the "Where are you, What do have, What are you eating "  LOL  Those words should be written in stone !!!

So with that I'm gonna say..."Safe Travels and God Bless Us All "

No comments:

Post a Comment