Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I can't believe it's Wednesday

I can't believe it's Wednesday...already ..where is the time going.. my days seem to be just rolling by and soon I'll be making plans and making my list to head back south ..to my home away from home..to my little quiet corner of the universe...well that's what it seems like.. I mean I look out my big windows and watch nature in the happening..

Now loud cars riding by with loud radio's blasting..and lots of dogs barking in the area..oh yeah and those racing 4 wheelers through the fields..oh and the motor cycles coming up and around the bend roaring...WOW

Life in the city I call it..but I have to say this, "When I lived in New York City all that noise never bothered me ..even the trash men that were out in the wee hours of the city clanging those garbage cans.."...amazing how we seem to accept certain noises and then as we get older..maybe I speak for myself but I think it has to do with the surroundings..if we are happy were we are ???

Had a long talk with the hubby tonight and I really seem to like being at my little hideaway...I guess it's because lately I feel like I'm trapped in my house.. I'm not able to go a lot of places as I do in Florida..and when I'm there I seem to be able to do so much more..dunno, have to really give it some thought..

I know one thing...The Doctors SUCK in Florida so that's one thing I'm not thrilled about and I do realize I don't just have a common cold..things have been very lucky for me even though I've had a few misfortunes...but my health has been stable..So that's one factor I really kind of am shaky about..

I'm in that decision making situation..although I really wasn't ready to make any major moves ..not just yet...so it's just food for thought on our table..and the part of Hubby and I living so long apart.. I know we talk every day and even video chat..but it's those long nights that make it difficult..

He's also said, "How he enjoys coming down and staying the week and relaxing and things are so much better there "..however, when he leaves that empty feeling happens...for him it's not so bad because he works and has the church which keeps him busy ..for me it's really empty nest ...

As I said, "if he were to have passed away that would be different and even though that feeling never really ever leaves..but you know nothing you can do can change it ..so you accept it.. (been there done that) this would be a different way for us to live out our lives till he could retire or I expire...

This is kind of lots of heavy thoughts and maybe some what difficult to even put down in writing but it's things I need to start dealing with...as maybe one of these times I will only fly back for Dr visits and then return back...

Things to just toss around in our minds and hearts..and what's best for us..to make it easy on either one of us..oh and then hurricanes and tornados..yeah you know this woman is shaking in her boots... I never said, "I was brave" I'm a realist...facts are facts...where do I go what do I do..????? 

Well, I've wrecked my brain for the day and night ...LOL   So hubby and I watched some TV and watched Big Brother...never surprised by the games some play and how badly too...and then we watched America's Got Talent..now I'm ready to hit that sack...so is Ms Reba I hear her complaining...hubby has already went a drifting LOL..

So with that.. on to another day and what other thoughts will ponder in my brain...Those traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless Us All 

No comments:

Post a Comment