Monday, July 1, 2013

Drope Me Off, Pick Me Up On Monday :)

Drop Me Off, Picke Me Up On Monday :) kind of day...yes, it's kind of what I did...

Started my morning getting up again at 3:30am..EEEK...what in the world and I was up and it was dark and not a thing could I do to go back to bed..So I got out my "plastic" (containers) and started sorting what I actually need till we are ready to leave...turned on TV and listened to the news...

Soon daylight happened and I was so ready to get things on the move as I was on another Mission..hahaha...Got Ms Shug done even though she had other plans..last words she said as I sprayed her (bath time) NO NO NO !!!!!

Then on to the big guy and little gal..Mister Zeke and Ms Reba ..got them fed and then on to me with a quick fix of chocolate milk and yeah a cookie..hey, I need the sugar high..I was ready to roll out the door..

Had to go pay my O&M (another word for Operating and Maintenance) so I drove up to the office and low and behold Ms Jackie is now working for our establishment...wonders never cease me ...... then out the gate I drove and on to the next stop..

Had to pick up Critter food.. Evanger's Grain Free Chicken Dry Food..got  (2) 33lb bags and then next stop was to hit Publix ..so I picked up some fruit slices. Watermelon and cantaloupe and even strawberries for ME and Ms Shug..yeah she got in the act..but of course ..then a few other goodies and then I headed home in the rain ..heavy rain...aaah but my garden upon driving in looks good  except for the weeds..now that's a different story ..need to call Clancy :)

Phone rang and it was Bright House..OH NO !!!..but thank goodness it was just letting me know they are coming tomorrow between 8am and 10am..ok, so it's a guess again..sure hope things go smoothly.. I mean knowing my track record you will have to wait for tomorrow's posting...might be in smoke signals..LOL

Not much on TV ..kind of a crap shooter night but then again I wasn't really into listening or watching TV..kind of vegged out from being up without catching my nap..maybe tomorrow..but then again I've got laundry coming out the Kazoooooo.

Made a Burger tonight and it was so good but for one thing.. I ran out of Ketchup..OMG..but I put steak sauce on it ..ok..but was missing that red stuff ..LOL

Now it's bed time and I'm so ready.. hope I get a full night sleep and tomorrow well we'll see what it brings...but my list is going strong and hopefully I'll last..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All !

No comments:

Post a Comment