Monday, July 15, 2013

Home sweet Home on Sunday

Home sweet Home on Sunday.....what seemed like an eternity was just a long drive with a few stops in between...all of the critters on board traveled well even the two humans. Hahaha.

Morning started off with a delay as the foggy morning made it a "stay for breakfast". And it was a great treat for "all". Ms Shug and Ms Reba shared a pancake and even a little bit of French toast...then Shug was giving me the. "Is that all there is "?   So I gave her a little scrambled egg and yep she liked that too.  OMG!   Next she'll be ordering out". Hahaha

About 9:30ish we shoved off and as it seem to get a little heavy in spots we pulled in a rest area and just waited it out..I mean again no hurry so why worry.....that's my motto....and again within the hour we were back on the road Again....

As we got to the Washington DC beltway traffic started to build and the it was the slow crawl but really kept moving...that has never really bothered me ..but one thing I've learned during the week is certain times I do not even attempt to drive it. I'll pull over and wait it out cause it's shear madness.

When we got into Pa I looked at the time and pulled into the Welcome center as there was a game in Philly and I knew better..we had lunch and a nice rest...who wants to sit in. Imper to bumper traffic..NOT ME !

Felt good driving up 95 and seeing the Ben Franklin Bridge cause soon we'd be home..and Home we were pulling up the driveway.  Then reality sets in...ugh!  Unload again..

Now how do I say this?????  Well only really one way.."MURPHY STRIKES AGAIN".  YES!!!! When we walked into the house and toward the dinning room there she was...the Ceiling Beam fell out of the ceiling....I know sounds weird and  as I walked closer this big Arse Beam was laying half on the floor other half across the dinning table "What the ????"

After the initial shock wore off. The only thing I could say, "Be glad you weren't sitting at my table"  I just don't know how to follow that other than last night I tried to. Log and I kept getting errors so I figured if I kept up I'd strike out for sure.

Hubby worked his butt off unloading , I fed the critters and Ms Shug was getting use to another new home...and we ordered out. A real pizza.  Hahaha sat back and just decided we'll tackle this another day.  

So you see my adventures just keep going..even while I'm not moving...to those traveling Stay Safe and as always. God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment