Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Broken Pipe on Wednesday :(

Broken Pipe on Wednesday :(...well Mister Mike came in early this morning and as hubby and he walked around trying to find the leaks ...I heard the shout..."WE GOT A BROKEN PIPE "...yes, that is what caused the leak in the sprinkler heads..as we couldn't shut the system down...

Morning for me was another race is on and where did I put that ????? OH it was a bit hectic with everyone showing up as to "what was happening"..you know how people have that curiosity.. I mean I could have sold hot dogs and made a few bucks..everyone giving us their opinion...YEAH TEAM...

But it was good that Mike came to our aide... I mean that man is like Clancy..when he says he's gonna do something or be there.."He's Johnny on the Spot"...and he's GOOD TOO!...

Clancy was here this morning as well finishing up the rest of the yard and I was glad too as I know he's another "I can count on you"...he was joking with hubby and of course all the guys were kidding..it was nice to have some laugher cause I was so bummed out..

Doesn't always go that way..You bust your butt to get ready and "hello"..something goes "kaput"..like Murphy strikes again...Get down off your horse will ya ...hahaha..

So that again made our decision that hubby stay back while the sprinkler system is being fixed and I finish loading and drive on up the road..We are also gonna have some rain and some strong winds and Rt #75 is a bugger in a half with the open on both sides ...strong cross winds hit there big time and it's hold on to your rig cause you is gonna work keeping the rig on the road and towing is also an added plus of aggravation..been there done that so many times and the way I'm feeling (still sick) I'd be working at it..more white knuckle.

Hubby really put the peddle to the metal today as I was just bringing up the rear ..me and my Kleenex I couldn't be without it..and my Tylenol to keep my temp down..and when I could I had to sit a spell..but back up I got and on with the show.

I have this method everytime any one of us went out the door we had something in our hands headed for the rig to load in..now tomorrow is also trash day so we've got a bundle out there..LOL...and I'll dump the ice from the frig into one of the coolers and then unplug and another wipe out of frig and go through room to room..last minute what have we missed..plus my check list..it's looking like a tic tac toe...but almost finished..

Last but not least is all the meds..they are all packed and they go out last with all the phone and computer stuff..yeah if you put it in first you'll never find it till you unload.. I learned that one..hubby puts things in strange places and things on top of things to make room...hahahaha...

Hey the way I have been feeling I'll deal with it later when I feel better and can scream louder...hahaha...but this is my last post here in my winter home and I feel sad..I know crazy but I do so love this little place it's so cozy and so out of the way of the hustle and bustle..which I love..and all my neat critters I watch and my plants..

I've already got my plans for when I return in October ..the things I need to get done and I'm excited about that..and hopefully Betsy's house will sell fast and crossing my T's and dotting my "I's"  I get some nice neighbors...well interesting ones at least LOL.

Now it's time to crawl in and under them covers and get some sleep for the action of tomorrow...and I hope all you that are traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment