Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Outside world on Wednesday

Outside world on Wednesday....oh joy to the world.. I got out and about very very early had errands to run and then do a little grocery shopping...and homeward bound.....

Woke up very early and sat and watched the light turn on at 5am..always cracks me up cause hubby says, "he don't want to change anything on the timer cause it may not work .."  LOL   Ok, so I'm up and about and it's just a strange feeling but I'm getting use to it..

It felt good getting out and about even if it was for a few errands and then seeing all new stuff done around the neighborhood...but boy to I long for a trip in the country..but I'll get that one day...

Got back and my critters gave me the evil eye..LOL yeah they sort of don't like when I leave so I had to make it up big time and give those little treats and all was happy..

Hubby got in late but we had steaks on the grill which is great..no mess, no heat and not much to clean up..my kind of living...and Ms Shug was at her utmost best cause she likes being out in the evening..we sit around an watch her show us her new tricks...

Watched America's got talent and all 4 acts I picked are going into the semi finals...I'm getting good at this..my new hobby.."become a judge" LOL..but I'm kind of dulled out and I'm heading to bed..won't even pass go to collect my bucks..(monopoly) 

So with that..all those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment