Saturday, July 6, 2013

Is There ever enough time in a day, this Saturday

Is there ever enough time in a day, this Saturday it didn't seem so...it started off with a late night getting into bed..more like falling off my horse and splat right into the mattress ..hahaha...

Got up again early and I knew I'd be paying for it later on..but I was on another mission..had to say my "So Longs" to Ms Betsy and Mister Dick..no way could I let them go  and I'd do my best not to tear up ...but had to get the hubby up cause I know he'd want to be there too..

So it was like, send in Zeke to wake the big guy up...and then hear him moan and groan..but it wasn't that bad..a few off the wall comments and I had him his Cola and he's ok..and then it was get him out the door..

I knew Betsy's Son and Daughter in law would be there around 8ish so  I skipped my chores and got over to visit a bit and I know it was a little rough as Dick really was sad and Betsy did a good job of trying to be jolly..we all made it through and then I did the.."We've got to get a move on too as we needed to bring the rig back"

Off we went and I had the big lump in my throat and hubby said nothing..which for him was unusual but we headed on over to bring the rig back...when we got their we looked at her and both said...She's in desperate need of a bath..BIG TIME...she really looked bad..After we got the wheel covers off and the mirror covers and washer blade ones too.. I had her started and running the genny and had the AC going..it felt good sitting behind that steering wheel...

Pulled out and we went over to the Truck Wash..it was well worth the 75bucks to get her clean and she looked good..inside was pretty much clean just a little dusting as we always make sure she's clean when I park her..Got back to the house and plugged her in and Betsy and Dick were gone..

Turned on the Frig and big Freezer and later we'll start emptying out the ones in the house..but for now I needed to cook up chicken for the critters and yep do up sweet potatoes ..so that I won't have a lot to do when I get back home..I'll push to get what needs to be so I can at least have a few weeks when I get back not to do too much..

Had to also get the critters fed as I decided to feed them a little later in the morning..so instead of their regular time it was a couple hours late for all..and you wanna hear Ms Shug... if she could have said, "Where's my food" I think it would have been in harmony with Zeke and Ms Reba..all at once it was like a glee club...OH MY STARS !!!

Hubby looked tired so I tossed this day up as a "Give the man a rest"..and for me..well I'll catch my nap after 2pm..LOL  but I had things I needed to get done..and you all know tomorrow is gonna be a day of reckoning..OMG...LOL

Tonight we had Chinese Ribs and Baked Potato..I mean that's all we wanted but maybe a little Wonton Soup..LOL..that was our treat cause we both flopped down..see that late night and then anxiety hits ya...

We did our plan of action thoughts and look out cause tomorrow we'll pass each other like Ships at sea..hope no torpedoes..  I'll make sure he has his list which I know he'll just love ..it's the only way I can do my work as well..and we'll get a lot done..

That's about it cept is there ever enough time in a day...when ya need so much to do ...perhaps it's kind of like this.. if ya don't get done today there's always tomorrow...Sounds Good To ME ...!

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment