Sunday, July 28, 2013

The end or beginning of the week on Sunday

The end or beginning of the week on Sunday...don't know what you want to call it but I call it my ending...and on to the start of another busy week...but finishing off with a really relaxing family day..

Morning again is like a mad dash for me as I try to get as much done as possible..cause I had to make some home made pasta and my pot roast and all the trimmings..it's a traditional Italian Sunday for me and my family..

Hubby went on to church as that's his thing to do and he loves teaching Sunday School..(he should have been a teacher in his life) and then comes home and the race is on again...of course I get the "Lesson" of what he taught and a few little other goodies but I always remind me I have a lot of Saints on my side hahaha..

We had a heavy down pour ..goodness the heavens opened up and it was loud and I saw the street corner fill up with water..cause it's near the drain but I have this flaky neighbor that thinks his grass clippings can go down and wash away...some people have brains others just take up space...LOL

Ms Shug put in her request to be noticed and let me say this, "when she speaks ya gotta listen or go deaf"..so out she came and did her little clown act and was great the rest of the night...but it's a must cause I don't think anyone could handle the volume she can put out..LOL

I notice that Zeke is starting to have some problems with his back legs..I hate seeing that as he's had so much surgery as a young lad and he's starting to show his age...Lord this is the part I hate most..  I just am not ready for any more sad news...I pray I have him a few more years..Ms Reba is doing ok..has her off moments but goodness she's 17 plus..

As for me I'm still kickin up a storm and on rough days I make due but then gather my good days and do catch ups..although back home here in Pa I don't really go out much like I do in Florida...seems I'm really more active and I get to do more outside work too...

Tonight after it got quiet hubby and I settled in and watched Big Brother..and it was then time to let the critters out and again here I am blogging or logging take your choice  LOL

Gonna call it a night as I've been going since 4am ..yep, sorting pills of life then making fresh pasta for family dinner..yeah I think I've had enough for the day...LOL

Hope you all traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment