Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday, A Day Of Rest but Not for US !

Sunday, A Day of Rest but not for US !..... it was more like the heavenly flow of lifting us up and into that rig..each step we took was bringing in more "stuff" and checking that list to make sure nothing was left behind...OH MY STARS !!!

Morning was different for me as I open my blinds and look out at Betsy's house and watch the sun come up but no movement of life ..no opening of the sliding door as I would see Dick come out and go for the morning paper...OUCH.. I'm so sad...but I do understand their decision...and just pray they will be happy..

Next was the movement of me opening my kitchen door to start my morning with ..Zeke and then move on to the plants and the birds and then taking a quick look and watching those Hummers get into action hitting that sugar flow..yeah they give me a little attitude as I spray that feeder to make sure no dust or dirt is on it..so their long beaks can reach in and enjoy their juice :)

Then it's start Ms Shug and send Zeke in to wake up the hubby cause I'm ready to get things done...before the heat hits us and then that wipes me out..going into the AC and out and back in..wow that does do a number on ya..

Of course hubby and I have our little tiff on using my Dolly.. I mean that makes life so easy but no...he likes to carry things and walk back and forth and then later on tell me how tired he is..Sure he is.. I mean if you can make it simple why not..but who am I to say, "Break your back"..hahaha.. Ain't love grand :)

I had my list going as we got things loaded in. I would check off to make sure all was accounted for...cause ya know nothing like getting half way home and you forgot something really important...HUH..like that has never happened hahaha..OH YEAH !!!

Tomorrow we'll unload the freezer so I can see how much more space I need to have for the frig...that will be a whopper cause I can hear hubby about "Why do you have to have all this "...LOL...it is what it is...and I'll just whistle a happy tune..hahaha...I'm so use to it...

I have to say, "I've been enjoying our evenings together as we sit down and have dinner and talk about all that we did and how much more we have plus clean the house because we've made such a mess..don't ya just love all that..my goodness.. I mean I had my house clean and now..LOOK OUT..it's a disaster. So it will be my turn to bellyache about what I have to do...LOL

This evening we watched the Hall Mark Channel..always enjoy it and it's one of those sagas that keeps going...and I know I fell asleep through some of it. That goes without saying..:)

So all you traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..and on to tomorrow !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment