Friday, July 5, 2013

I'll take the 5th on Friday :)

I'll take the 5th of Friday :)....oh yeah smoke that thing !!!

Today hubby is to arrive and then the race will begin...Tote that Bale are ya bringing up the rear...LOL  Oh yeah I can hear that melody as we stumble through the days...to our journey home...OMG...hahaha

Morning for me is always ..busy and always lots of things to get picked up or vacuumed up ..thank ya Ms Shug..hahaha she now has joined the forces of the powers that be..Zeke's hair and Ms Shug's toss out what she don't like..

Watched Ms Betsy's Son Matt and his wife come in with the UHaul and start loading up..goodness those two are a force to be reckoned with..I'd hire them in a heart beat..they worked on into the evening..

Hubby got on the plane late as it was delayed and so that means he'll be coming in past bedtime..but I'll wait up...I know Zeke has been looking out the window of course I keep asking him if he sees the big guy :)

Had to hop on over to Winn Dixie and of course they had some good sales..could I resist temptation..NOT..so I got some steaks and burgers for the ride home ..we'll eat breakfast out but the rest we'll have some good food..have to stop them quick fixes they is doing a number on me.

Sent off my Verizon stuff and it's on it's way back home..wished it would have worked but not for me..so I'm back on Bright House with a faster speed internet and I'm kind of enjoying it..but have to buy a new router..

Watched Dateline tonight waiting on hubby and ooops got a call he's now leaving the airport..will most likely get in at 11ish..or later..so I sit and ponder what is our next big move..what goes out the door first LOL  ME !!!

Ah got call from hubby he's at the front gate seems the van was loaded with late arrivals and he felt bad for the guy and just had him drop him off at the guard shack..so I'm out the door to pick him up...

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment