Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Day Has Come on Tuesday :)

My Day Has Come on Tuesday :)....Oh Boy !  I was so anxious in fact again I was up at 3:30am..just tossing and turning and I guess you might just say it was "Anticipation"...or..."Am I really gonna get it "...hahaha..

Night before I got a call.."Bright House 3rd party "  HUH>>>???? Guess this is something new that they started..but I don't care as long as they'll get my phone ported over and my system up and running...and not to Jamaica LOL

I paced the morning waiting as the hour they were coming..(love this ) was between 8am and 10am...I mean that's ok as long as they show up ...so I got Ms Shug cleaned up and fed and then I paced myself and got the Critters done too and the phone rang...UH OH ..now what ????

Bright house 3rd party again telling me their will be a delay...OMG I hope no major problem.. I mean my story so far has been rather unusal..so nothing is gonna surprise me...MAYBE ??????

So I decided while I wait I'll steam clean the floor which is pretty fast and dries instantly..that's what I love about steam cleaning...and before I could say, "Jack Rabbit" I was done and the phone rang..."Now What"...?  

The Tech was sitting out in his truck and was letting me know he was ready to come in if I put that big DAWG away LOL...okie dokie so with that I did the .."Comeon let's get a movin"...and Zeke went into his crate not a happy camper and Ms Shug was reciting.."hello" "hello" "hello"...hahaha..it's wild trust me.

In comes the Tech guy and the first thing out of my mouth was, "Is my number ready to port over"..he smiled and replied "Sure Enough and I got your "new" internet connection too"...ALRIGHTY MIGHTY....I'm ready for some speed in surfing :)

He was here a little over an hour as some of my connections were fraid..guess the outside critters were hungry..so that could mean why I was losing my phone and internet when it rained...DUH ?????? and then he came in and set everything up and of course he told me my Router Linsky was out dated..(like me) and needed to be upgraded to an "N" series and he recommended NetGear said, "it was a lot easier to set up "...

So I decided I'll keep what I have running till I return and I'll bring the new router down as I will be leaving Florida on the 9th or 10th of July...like 7 days from now..wooo hooo..

After he was finished he gave me the usual paperwork to sign and then asked me for 8.67 cents for the remainder phone service >>>hahahaha... I shook my head and asked if he was joking...NOT...seems Bright House wanted him to collect that.. He felt embarrassed and I can't blame him as I mean I've been a customer for 6 years ...but if that's what they want then so be it...but I only had 10 bucks and gave him that and told him to have them put it on account...too much..

He left and now I'm back up and running and I'm just glad that part is over with now tomorrow I have to go to the mail box and see if Verizon sent me their return data for me to ship this stuff I have with Fed X Mistake..that's what I call them...and if they do what they did to me..let Verizon search for it like I did..it's now their call..

Most of the day I was making some head way and then the bottom fell out I was tired.. and I had no choice but to lay down.. I was really beat..I only slept maybe an hour but I needed that down time and tonight I'm hoping I get to sleep till at least 5am..

Watched America's Got Talent and taped Big Brother and So Ya Think You Can Dance so I'll have a few things to watch..tomorrow I've got to get laundry done and get my pack of things to go back ready too as in a couple of days hubby will be here...time is surely flying ..

So with that I'll say, "Good Night Sweet Heart "  all those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment