Saturday, July 13, 2013

Another good day on Saturday

Another good day on Saturday...traveling that is....we left early (for hubby that is ) at 8:30am. Had a little issue with the towing apparatus ...the arms as I call it would not release or extend when turning. So got held up a bit figuring how to release it..finally after unhooking and reconnecting they started to work..I drove around the back making right turns and left turns and wha la it worked.  I had already decided if we could not get it right.  Hubby would follow up in the car...

Thank goodness I've learned I'm not in a hurry...things will work out. One way or another...so off we went backup cam on and saying that prayer all the way...!

Gave the critters a litter something and Ms Shug was swinging...yes, we were on our way to Virginia.  One of my favorite stops...amazing how you get to like certain places....and of course the rain proceeded to follow in spurts...

I did a few rest spots to get out of the heavy rain..no sense in trying to drive in that mess. One time the big delay was a fifth wheel ran off the roads..might have gotten into a spin. But was glad to see no ambulance just tow truck.

It took me a little over 6 1/2 hours and was I ever glad to see exit 104 in Virginia..filled up with petro and even got my favorite parking spot..hey, I'm thrilled..didn't even make dinner. Treat was Denny's. but I did get a Banana Split..got my potassium. Hahaha..

Now we are relaxing and just planning our next hop skip and jump up the road...I'll fill up at the flying j in Rising Sun, Maryland. Then it's on to home..sure hope we have a sunny day..it's been raining ever since we left Florida.

Took a picture of Ms Shug in her cage and she just laughed. Took one of Zeke in his cage but I think he was sleeping. I mean it's been a ruff go. Hahaha..

I might have to post them when I get home so I don't lose my connection but this personal hot spot worked out well and for 20 bucks it was well worth it rather than the other wifi that I kept getting bounced off...

So it's on for tomorrow. Lord willin..those traveling stay safe and as always God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment