Saturday, July 20, 2013

Went to town on Saturday

Went to town on Saturday...well not actually but did go to town finishing up the rig to get her ready to take in and get re charged and ready for the trip back to Florida come Oct...Flushed the system and vacuum and dusted and cleaned the cabinets out...she's looking might fine..and still clean from the truck wash I drove her to..

Morning started off as another warm day but for some reason didn't feel like Fridays..but it still was not cool..so hopefully by tonight we'll get that cool down promised..

Put on a pot of "gravy" for the Sunday dinner..(wondering if the God Father music will be playing in the background ) Sure have missed those slow meal days..you sit at the table and it's like for the rest of the day..LOL...make sure I have plenty of vino..and fruit ..that's for sure !

Had to change Ms Shug's set up in the feed bowl category as she's done her finest to tip them out and over..so now I put them twist lock type and we is good to go..she's not happy but I am..:)

Most the day it was kind of put things up and make room for more "stuff" and I hope this week to unload a lot of things that just gather dust..if I can't use it ..no sense in keeping it..

Other than that we decided to just veg out and give us some rest time and got the two Doc appointments out of the way..now I get a break until Sept and see my GYN and get those tests done and it's Critter time with the Vet and before ya know it...I'm on the road again..wow...but I got some catch up time to do..

Again not much on TV and we watched an Old movie..and just talked about what needed to get done in the main house cause I know what's gonna get done when I get back to Florida...WINDOWS...

So that's my story for tonight..and I'm dawg gone tired..so those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment