Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trashing stuff on Thursday

Trashing stuff on Thursday..it was one of those..get rid of stuff and clean them cabinets..Oh my goodness...!...Why did I ever start hahaha...but it had to get done.. and so was I afterwards..but I still have more for tomorrow and being Friday is trash night I gots ta get er done :)

Morning for me was here so quickly and lately I notice I get Ms Shug fed wait for hubby to leave ..lean back and catch a few winks then finish the critters..for some reason I've been doing that lately.. and I'd rather get things done first..but hey, it is what it is and I'll just go with the flow..

There's been a lot happening with my friends Jane and John and too much to even go into but my phone hasn't stopped..and it's so crazy..that I'm thinking it's got to be ME  ....but it's not...not for right now any way..

It's one of Jane's deals but in her eyes.."It's never her fault,always some one elses..."  sure and I guess when she caught me in my moment of wanting to pull my hair out.. I told her ...and so far my phone hasn't rung..so perhaps she's ticked..but ya know sometimes ya got to put the blame where it belongs ....so I'll have peace and quiet the next few days...:)~

Most the day I was using my hubby's name in vein so I had to stop and take a break and ask for forgiveness in case I croaked while I rested...hahaha..hey got to cover all angles...but I'm tellin ya that man can make a disaster and live with it..!!!

I left the kitchen in some kind of scramble to finish tomorrow as I was finished ..my steam wore down and so did my legs..so tomorrow I will complete the area where something strange transpired hahaha...He is a good cook but you can tell where he cooked and maybe some residue of what it was.. 

My suggestion  to him is gonna be..Paper Plates, Cups and Plastic Silverware this way the trash can be thrown out... I think my toaster oven is coming back alive.. I mean the poor thing didn't know what it was to do ..hahaha..

Watched Big Brother tonight and I can see the wickedness coming through.. this is gonna get nasty...hahaha...and now I'm ready to crash as my arms feel like they've grown longer...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment