Thursday, August 1, 2013

Swishing Through Thursday

Swishing Through Thursday...again ....and the rains came down..but not afternoon more like morning..Thanks weather man I was sure hoping I'd have some time...:(

Got out the door early to hit that store before the down pour..but I didn't make it..nope it got me and anyone that was standing near by...but I did manage to gather a few things..

My day was a nothing kind of day and really couldn't wait for hubby to get home cause I was just not gonna do much but only what I had too.. I was in one of those strange moods..

Did get my crock pot going and the aroma that comes off it is always amazing that I get the.."is it dinner yet "  feeling..but I did manage to capture a nice nap...even had a great dream ..but ask me about it and I'd have to say, "HuH">>?

Ms Shug was really neat tonight ..she loves when hubby gets home cause she is all "HIS"..yes, she has shown her true color..hahaha...she loves that man of mine..and I have the proof...check this out..well for some reason I can't upload have to work on it.

We watched Big Brother and Howard bit the dust and now the next game begins..yeah it was that kind of evening...well I've got to figure out what's wrong with the upload for the photos..but I'll be back LOL

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..:)

I Titled this one.."Ah Shucks, Daddy"...:)....I love this shot..and here's when she comes over to me and brings me a surprise..


Yeppers, Ms Shug done brought me a "Dr Pepper"  take a close look she carried it over to me..hahaha...she's a keeper..

Told ya I'd be back !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment