Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Wash Day..on this Monday

It's wash day on this Monday...sure enough good ole labor day..well more like house chore day..you know the big old wash tub well now we just stepped it up a notch or two and have the electric kind..but even one better ..the "new " electric kind that ain't worth the dang cent..the one that makes like it's a washing machine and hardly wishes and washes.. I mean you can't hear nuttin' ..nope no action ..and that means ya hoping your clothes come out clean and supposedly uses less water and has a wash tub made of steel and is so deep you have to step on a step stool to load it..hahaha...I hate that dang thing..can ya tell..

Can't lift the lid to see what's happening and won't fill water in the tub till the lid is closed..now that does tick me off cause I like to move things around and add a few things ..you know I must be just an old coot cause I'd take them big arse wash tubs that had the spinner on it.. I mean you could pack that full of clothes and let it go and wish and swish and swash..hahahaha..but ya clothes came out really clean...

So it is Monday and I was complaining at 5am this morning doing laundry while the house was quiet and so was that machine..ugh !!!  but I got it all done and then by 9am I was finished on what I was gonna do today...and yep, I did some searching on the web for a few goodies..and even looked up a few other thingies..

Waited to hear of the birth of Kate and Williams baby..I guess everyone was and in fact you didn't have any other choice cause it was a constant.."not yet"..I'm sure Kate was giving some good meds..LOL..

It rained a bunch this afternoon and boy we did need it..and most the time it kept thundering in the background and then get dark..well ok come on let it come down and cool us off..Big Time..

Tonight mainly it was left overs and there was plenty and tomorrow will most likely be more added to the left overs..cause hubby will be getting in late it's one of his late days...and I have a few little chores to get through..

Have to call about the ceiling beam ..that's on the list to get repaired..but for some reason I think I'd like to wait till I leave..hahaha..just in case..ya know I have several more beams and they ain't moon beams...:)

Now I'm kind of tired and again I'll be up at 5am cause I just can't help them morning calls...so with that.. Hope you all traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment