Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What's to say about "Tuesday"

What's to say about "Tuesday".....Well I was at the chop shop  LOL..I chopped veggies and got them all put up for those throw together meals and I started to empty out my spice cabinet..OMG..I won't even talk about it..but I can tell ya this..."it was some kind of brew happening"...:)~

My mornings are always early like 5am and my darling hubby has the timer on that turns on and off the lights and they seem to be accommodating me rather nicely... I open my eyes and it's lights on..yep, the living room light is on at 5am..and goes off at 11pm..

So no matter what you is either up and at em' or down for the count..LOL  ok with me cause I'm usually getting ready for bed time at around 10ish but tonight well I had to do a little bit of gathering up things..

Crock pot was going today and that helped keep the kitchen cool and tomorrow we'll be cooking out on the grill..that's even better cause it's the hubby who cooks on the grill..woo hoo.. Steak Night !!!

My little vacuum cleaner came out of the box today.. I had bought another one like I have in the Florida house cause it's easy to sit under Ms Shug's cage as we all know she's Ms Piggy...(definitely) and it makes life easy for me to just click and zoom and done 

Tonight watched America's Got Talent and liked the first little girl that sang and played piano and a few other acts..but not sure who should win the big bucks..not yet..

My day went by swiftly as I just mainly did small stuff and then crashed for my afternoon nappy...LOL yep all the critters and Ms Shug settled down and aaah such a nice rest...LOL...sure gets tough !

Now I'm ready as lights went out and I'm hearing Ms Reba let me know she's wanting up to go to bed...LOL  I'm trained well..so with that...Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...





No comments:

Post a Comment