Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Great Sunday for All !

A great Sunday for All !...Today was a special day as it was Ms Shug's first birthday..yep, that dang bird dawg is now 1 year old and making her presence well known...to everyone that meets her...but before the group arrived it was "her" time with the "man"..yeah the hubby and boy does he enjoy her antics..I took a few pictures..just a few ..as I've tried to take one of her each month so I can see the changes..but the personality is growing stronger and she shows no preference  (well maybe just a tad) to either one of us...hahaha
Ms Shug getting a little bit of lovin..or as hubby calls it "some sugar"
 Ms Shug making her presence known..more like it's my turn !
And to finish it off with her.."Ya got that big guy "   LOL

It was really a fun day and a relaxing one..Hubby enjoyed all the attention from now his "bird dawg" as Ms Shug really enjoys barking ...but will give a few words like.."hello"   "I don't know"  "WHO".."NO" and last but not least "Okay"...she's getting better with these words as they are coming a lot clearer. She is still trying to master "I Love You"..it will come  hahaha

It was a really enjoyable day..family together and lots of good food...and then the part that always gets me..is the after..How quiet it gets and oh yeah..the thought of eating all that food..YUCKO...but it was good..

Sunday is a traditional meal for us..as it's Pasta, Meat, Veggies, Salad, Fruit and what ever you can drink to wash it all down..hahaha...but then the lean back in the recliner and pass out :)

Weather wise it wasn't bad..had some rain last night and today while eating heard a little thunder in the background...so hopefully this coming week will be a lot cooler..cause we sure need it .

Tonight when all was said and done hubby and I watched Big Brother and with that I think I was falling off to slumber land ..but managed to get through it..and comes tomorrow it's back to the grime..and laundry..

Nothing much planned other than make appointment to bring the rig in and get her taken care of and I'll check with Clancy and see how things are going along...hopefully no more suprises..

So with that I'll call it a night and hope you all had a great day too...those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment