Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh Boy It's Monday

Oh boy it's Monday...and I am dragging butt..big time !... Slept in my own bed and felt like I was still driving in fact I sat up thinking I was still parked at a Flying J...hahaha..yeah it's one of those normal things that happens to me when I've driven through all kinds of interesting things...but sure am happy we didn't have one of those "Oh NO" moments..

But walking into the house and finding the ceiling beam across the dinning table was a bit different..but for me all things tend to turn out different...When I was speaking with my SISTAH  Dawn ...she could only say, "Ive never heard of such a thing and laughed and laughed.. I'm sure glad I made her day ..and all of you who follow me..well somewhat..know this is really not out of the ordinary for ME>....:)

Today I did "nuttin"... only what I had too.. and I took a nap too.. I mean I was just wiped out from the heat and the long haul...and I think about how many times I've made these hauls..yep, I'm getting older but still keeping with tradition .. My Sense of Humor...won't talk about direction cause now I depend on GPS..hahaha..well sometimes..cause even those things go wacky...hahahaha

Tomorrow I have Doc appointment early and I'll hit the store for a few things and then head home .. I really don't plant on venturing too many places this week..maybe next week but this week..well I'm staying close to home..

Ms Shug is settling in nicely which I'm thrilled about and so is Ms Reba and Zeke..we all kind of are glad are feet are planted on the floor..and no moving parts other than our own..:)..cause anything is possible...

Heard from my niece to make sure I had landed and she had a good chuckle too.. I mean if I can make your day that makes mine..after all we have such crazy stuff happening in this world we all need some laugh time.

Not much on TV tonight cause it is Monday..yucko and next I'll start my list checking to make sure everything is in the house and then the fun begins..CLEAN UP...omg I won't even talk about that part...but it looks like I could keep things in the same place and just turn around and head south again hahahaha

Will call over about getting my rig in for service and then start the complaining .. I'll give myself a few days and I can hear me now...poor hubby will disappear cause he'll know I'm right but then again the guy puts up with a lot from me...maybe I'll go light..we'll see ....depends on how much I find that is gonna tip the scales.

Now I'm ready to just lean back and up date this computer which hasn't been touched since I left..so that will be fun NOT...so those that are traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless

PS  pictures of happenings LOL...I'll give it a go ..hopefully :)

 What Beams look like :)
 Missing Beam ?????

 Found a Beam :)....yes, we put it in the back..didn't know what else to do with this big ARSE heavy SUCKER..I mean one doesn't often lose a beam from the ceiling...??????  We'll work on this one for next project.....and I still say, "It's always something "..

No comments:

Post a Comment