Saturday, July 27, 2013

Come and Go quickly on Saturday

Come and Go quickly on Saturday...boy did it ever..although we were pretty busy and a stop in at Sam's Club and Shop Rite ...the time flew out the window...

Hubby was busy cutting the grass...and on the tractor cutting the field as well and our day was just whizzing by..next I knew it was time to fix dinner..HOLY Molly...!

Cooked up a pot of Chicken for the critters and will soon put that up and away and in the mean time picked up veggies to blanch and put in the freezer..was watching the news on all the problems with Veggies and Fruits so I am making sure I'm washing and blanching before we eat any of it..

Most the day was planning for next week..seems being home with hubby's schedule that's what I have to do..and at the same time empty out the frig and get that cleaned..next will be to do the freezer.. I might have to call for help on that job hahaha..

Tonight we mostly relaxed...too much in such a short time and then tomorrow will be a mad house as  we do our traditional Sunday ...is it Oct yet ?  LOL..

Well, make this short and brief..  it just was a getting things done and out of the way....so with that..All traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All

Psst.. Betsy, it was wonderful getting your email ..I know you are doing ok.. keep them emails coming..cause I do miss ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment