Friday, July 26, 2013

Yahoo ! It's Friday :)

Yahoo !  It's Friday :)...well so much for that...but I got up way too early as I couldn't sleep had the thoughts of the kitchen getting finished as when I left it last it looked like a train wreck..so when I woke I went in and started just getting rid of old stuff and speaking in my native tongue..LOL..

As soon as the hubby come charging down the stairs I knew the safe thing for me to do was sit back and watch  Dagwood Bumpstead go through his routine...Gawd help any one in his way...hahaha..

After he left for work I got the Critters done and Ms Shug too..and she was a bit strange guess I woke her up when I got up and she was looking half perched hahaha..but she was wanting her goodies..so she got her strawberries and pears and veggies and she chomped down..I do believe I heard her whistling "Dixie".. :)

Finished up just a little before noon time and that was all I was doing.. I mean those cabinets needed more than just a little bit of this..more like blasting away..but there done till I come back again..(sigh). I'm getting too old for this !!!

Most the day I really just relaxed as I kind of over did it..but I didn't want this to drag on any longer..the more it would drag the worse I would be to live with LOL...I'm that kind of person..haha...but i did buy something for the critters and me..hahaha..wait till hubby gets his American Xpress ...OMG..!

Tonight hubby and I just relaxed and chatted about what to do with the beam and the house shifting.. (I think I mentioned that one ) and who we're gonna call in..making our lists of what has to be done..

Also have to take the rig down to get serviced and make a list of what needs to be fixed and light bulbs as well..make sure they caulk all the vents and around the windows...that's kind of a must as it sits in the sun baking..that those seals will crack as well..

Other than that tomorrow head to Sam's club early and pick up what we need and come back and I'll be fixing the Critters Chicken up as I'm just about empty and make a pot of Gravy for Sunday and my week starts all over again..

Sometimes you feel like you're on a merry go round..keep going in circles..but that's kind of what life is..just don't make no short stops...not just yet !

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...











 

No comments:

Post a Comment