Thursday, July 18, 2013

Swelting Thursday TOO !

Sweltering Thursday TOO !...OMG...I'm telling ya the brain has been cookin...cause I kept smellin' smoke all day...LOL...Got up early to get my things done cause I knew I'd peter out..that wasn't a difficult decision....

Morning was "get er done" theory cause for me by noon time I'd had it...and I just have to kick back...Got all the critter food done up and cooling on the table..(that's a joke cooling on the table ) ready to be put in the big freezer..got enough for 2 weeks worth and praying that we'll get some cooler weather..maybe a rain dance might help..but for me.. I ain't dancin...more like weaving from the heat...hahaha..

After I made lunch for Ms Reba and gave Zeke is COOKIE..Ms Shug got her treat as well...she liked her grape tomato...gave it a good look er over and then chopped down and was good to go...Alright there gal, your variety is broadening..:)

Then it was Movie time cause I was putting my feet up with my glass of Sun Tea (Iced) and maybe I might even catch a napski...works fine for me..and as I watched "The Vow"...I did so doze..not bad.

Zeke woke me as it was out time for him and when I opened that slider door..HOLY HANNAH...He gave it a second thought but was a trooper and out he went...a quickly at that..

Soon to be Dinner time for the crew and Ms Shug was waiting for her meal as well.. I think I've got her spoiled I mean she really barks alot come dinner time and I have to stop and put some of the critter food (which is rice, veggies and shredded chicken) in her bowl and she goes to town...LOL...

Hubby got in and he looked beat...again another brown out..but it's gonna happen with out heat wave we are having...and now it's getting Big Brother time and then I'm gonna head to bed..

Have Cardio Doc appointment tomorrow and at 12:45pm..YIKES it's gonna be another scorcher too..and I'll be out in it...HELP...but I'll feel good seeing my Docs as they always are interested in how I've been and what's happening with the Doc's in Florida...and I don't mind sharing my experience..it always amazes me..and them too !

So now I'm gonna hit this blog early as my brain is ready to crash...and just leaning back in the chair I can drift (wish it was in cold water LOL )...Hope all traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All !











No comments:

Post a Comment