Monday, July 8, 2013

Oh My Stars It's Monday !



Oh my Stars it's Monday !  and this is truly about how we both feel...Today was one busy day with a few interruptions..but we did get a large chunk done and that's what counts.

Morning for me again started way too early.. I woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep so I dragged my butt to the front room and tried to lay down on the couch and one by one my critters came out..hubby was snoring away I could hear him all the way in the living room...boy he was sure sawing wood LOL

I had to make a few calls early in order to make sure we wouldn't have any major issues..Where I live is kind of an HOA..pain in the butt but I guess most of Florida is that way...but anyway I'm only allowed to have my rig here 72 hours and with my legs and hubbies bones we is a poor show of talent in moving..but we get it done with a few breaks in between and the breaks help as long as it ain't our bones...pssst..we've done that number before LOL.

So I made my call early and let the guards know why I was staying longer ..they are great about that as they know I'm a heart patient and I do try my best to not stray from our "rules" and I've only had to do that a couple of times .

As of right now it looks more like we'll be heading out Thursday morning as we need a rest before the long haul..that works for me ..and I'm sure hubby as well.. I've been letting him sleep till 8am.. kind of me I know but I'm up and ready early ..so I do my part and when he is up and about it's..Heave Ho !

This afternoon I had Marvin show up and gave him my list of things that needed to be done and he's coming back tomorrow and get them done before we leave and I'll also meet with Clancy tomorrow as well and give him my list for him..He did let me know he was sure hoping I would have made a pan of Lasagna..as I usually try to do that but not this time.. so now I must make sure I do one when we come back..

Tonight instead of cookin, we did Pizza ..I was just too tired and that hit the spot got a small one and big bottle of milk and it all went down well and so did we..LOL..Got my list going constantly cause things are passing me by to quickly have to stop hubby and make sure he grabbed the right box..LOL

Emptied the Big Freezer and got that little on in the Rig packed..will drop off what's ever left to John so it won't go to waste..you'd be surprised how many places won't take things like that..shame cause some family could use it..but what ever at least I have someone to give it too.

Now I'm ready for bed or should I say, "My bones are" and tomorrow is another run for your money..will have to go to Walmart to get some bungies..Ms Shug's cage is ok but when we took it out of the box it wasn't what I thought it would be but it will work ok for the traveling..might not last too long but it will give me time to find a better one down the road...don't like the fact that the whole bottom is plastic..sucks as to strap it down might crack..crossing my fingers I ain't having no flying bird as I drive...LOL

That's my story for today and you all know tomorrow is a Horse of another Color..LOL...so those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

PS...Betsy, I hope you are tucked in cozy like and as soon as you get your internet up and running make sure you send me your new email address..Miss ya lots !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment