Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And Tuesday Sneaks Right In :)

And Tuesday Sneaks Right In :)  Did it ever !!!...I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and read through some neat stories on the net ..even looked up a few good recipes to try..but when I logged into Facebook..well let me tell ya.. lots of great recipes are flying through and all look so good...Look out world  ....:)

Got my chores done and really just leaned back and listened to some music ..starting looking at what I want to try and make for next week... it was one of those days...try something new for a change..

Watched a movie this afternoon..De-Lovely, story of Cole Porter and I must say, " Great music along with good actors"...made my afternoon pleasant..

Now gathering a list for the motor home to get work done as Saturday we bring her down to get her overhaul...and I'm kind of anxious..one of these days I might decide to venture on another trip..ya never know with me.. that was one of my things I wanted to do when I retired..unfortunately Lady Luck had another avenue she wanted me to walk down..and so it is..

I'm not complaining cause it's been an Adventure and I've met some really neat people and I'm still enjoying my winters in Florida..love the little place we bought and like watching those darling birds and get excited over my plants..yeah, I'm becoming a real good "lover of nature" well I've always been but always loved to explore different parts of the country side..

Sometimes ya just gotta let it go and enjoy what the good Lord lets you share and hey, if I can at least keep my health in some what good shape I'll accept it for what it is..

Tonight we watched some of "So ya think you can dance"  great dancers and then switched as I was recording both shows anyway..America's Got Talent...a couple acts are really good the rest can go out to pasture....like me LOL

Now it's night time and I've been ready to call it a day and on to what ever tomorrow brings...So those traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment