Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Shamooze Day Tuesday

Shamooze day Tuesday...boy was I ever in trouble.. I have a cold coming on ...just what I needed (NOT)...but I'm still holding it together...took Tylenol last night before going to bed and most of the day today and tonight...

Morning for me was not the greatest but I dragged my arse to it and look out get out of my way.. I was fit for bear...when I'm not feeling well and I have to get things done I force myself and I don't need anyone around me that is slowing me down... I have just one speed and that's full ahead..and while I've got the momentum. Get er done!

Come noon time I was huffing but I still had a little more steam but not much..and of course had to wait on Marvin and that ticked me off..Nice guy but he talks too much instead of working..and in my mood that ain't gonna make it..

Clancy called and he was on his way over looked at the yard and said, "oh my look at them weeds" now that man can muster up more energy than any one I know..he went right to work heat or not and I'm telling you he put a hurting in that yard..

We sat and talked a few minutes as he will be taking care of the house as well..just looking in to make sure all is ok and I coded in his numbers so he can just come in through the front door..works great no need to worry about keys.

Then on to the next project as we strapped down Ms Shug's cage thank goodness and the big freezer is empty just filled with water bottles to get frozen so we pack them in the cooler..works great always cold water on trip..

Started emptying out the frig only a few things left on that and all the plastic..OMG my plastic..hahaha.. well it lasts me as I rewash everything including the plastic bags..hey, I'm some what frugal..hahaha..

Then by 4ish Marvin shows up..replaced the switch in the bedroom closet and couldn't fix the sprinkle system so I called Mike who by the way (get this) is 80 and you would never know it..the man is so physically fit ...so he'll be over tomorrow to fix it ..I hope...and then as far as Marvin goes...I'm some what iffy.. I mean I just can't depend on him..he does good work what he knows but if you take forever to show up..then I don't care how good you are...it's Hi and Goodbye..see ya next time....

Tomorrow is load in the clothes and then do some laundry and vacuum through and steam clean the floors..Hoping I'm feeling a little better I should get most finished and when Thursday comes I can get all the critters in early and put trash out come back in house and unplug everything and vacuum through...

So it's on to tomorrow and making sure my lists are crossed off and wait for Mike and the fixing of the sprinkler system..

Now I'm ready for bed took more Tylenol and drink my fluids and turn on the electric blanket cause I'm chilly...Maybe make a pitcher of Lemonade and flush them kidneys...

All traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment