Friday, July 12, 2013

Sing a song, it's Friday

Sing a song, it's Friday !    More like  "Happy Days Are Here Again".   Cause our drive from Brunswick, Ga were not bad..had one rough go but not mine.  2trucks Jack knifed on 95 in S C I don't believe anyone was hurt..weather was off and on rain...and can never understand why it's like a race to get some where...we were held up in traffic for an hour....it was smooth sailing from there on.

My morning was just a little bit off but my fingers were working better....and Ms Shug was back to her routine of barking for breakfast with a sweet "hello". Really innocently.  Wel as innocent as she can be :).

About 9:30am after fully coming too, reality check set in and hubby and I just had a good laugh. I mean what else can you do..also advised him.  Per Ms Dawn (which by the way Dawn, Robert grinned).  Read a book. !!!!!

Getting to another one of my favorite spots ( can ya tell I love flying J ) and getting a good parking spot. Only thing was they no longer have a restaurant but a Big Mac across the street..so guess what was for dinner...I wasn't cookin...hahaha

Had a great nap and just as I was waking more rain. So it was in and out between the drops...and  getting a signal was in and out too.  And here it is bed time and we are all fully relaxed I'd say, "about time".

Hopefully we'll have a drier time for the next journey up the road..another Flying J (ah but of course) and this one will be a 6 hour drive but maybe a rest area in between...it kind of helps me mad the critters with a break ...so it will be Carmel Church or aka as Ruther Glen, Va.  Woo Hoo!!!!!

Those traveling stay safe and as always....God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment