Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh My Stars, The Heat Goes on this Wednesday too !

Oh my Stars ! The Heat Goes on this Wednesday too !...talk about a having a heat wave...I still think Florida is cooler right now...and again tomorrow..I'm sucking up that A/C and won't ever complain again..well, maybe till next time:)

My morning was busy as a bee and I mean buzzing too..Trying to get my routine down easier as things here in Pa are set up so different and I have to try and figure an easy way...but I still got it done with a tab bit of belly aching..and it felt good too hahaha.

By noon time my brain was melting and the A/C in this house is not central so you have this huge motor rumbling as you try to think...and that cold blast of air blowing at you like a wind tunnel...and my chair, where it's located by the end of this week I'll have an ear ache...but I can't change it..it is what it is and I just have to get over it..

I was planning on going out in the rig today and vacuum up but when I opened that door..I said, "Forget About it"...I'll wait till it some what cools down a bit..cause I'd be one dragged out ole gal by the time I got done and I might have second thoughts and head out on the highway ..maybe northern bound but as I looked at the news there isn't too much cold air up there..YIKES>>>

Tonight we watched America's got talent and kind of just sank in our chairs...cause hubby was tired as they had a brown out at his office..and when he got home he looked like a wet dish rag ..poor guy..so wasn't much conversation other than drink lots of liquids to hydrate himself .

Tomorrow is another scorcher so I'm not planning on going anywhere will wait till after my Doc appointment on Friday and I'll make a quick stop to pick up a few things and hopefully with the rain that is promised we might cool down some.

That's about it as when it's hot like this..there is no action in my location..LOL and the critters all agree as well..so with that..Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment