Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day, Sunday

New Years Day, Sunday and all is peaceful... hubby and I just relaxed along with cooking up a batch of Chicken for the Critters...He wanted me to have a big jump start so when he leaves on Wednesday I can have a few more days of grace ...See he's a good man...some days good and some days...well we all know those surprising little tokens that want ya to get on the Bus Jack !!!

Weather wise it was nice...I haven't been out yet and most likely will only go out for pit stops for the Critters and of course I hear there is a cold front coming on the next few days brrrrrrrr.

I can't believe how much TV hubby and I watched ... I on one couch and he on the other...both in that horizontal position...it's catching LOL...but I've still not gotten my voice back...Guess hubby is kind of smiling at that as  no orders were given in his direction...There is madness to these little surprises.

As for the rest of my story...well you know there is more to come. I mean it wouldn't be my kind of ending...ya know it's got to bite me somewhere...????
I do have to call Tuesday and make appointment with several doctors so I'll have to have hubby do that...(can't talk yet) and then it's a go from there.

My swelling in my leg is some what going down although it's till has a lot of luster in it's colors...quite different but something to point at if I should be happened to be caught outside...like..."Look at that lady, What's wrong with her leg "...yeah it's eye catching for sure..

I'm gonna tuck in early as I'm tired from being tired..still not up to breathing power yet but I'm getting there...I mean without my mouth yakking I shouldn't be out of breath but I am....but I'm told that will come back slowly...

Again I thank the Good Lord for giving me these blessing that I could have been a lot worse that what I was and some new doors opened up too..so see there is always a bright side to everything..some times it takes us a bit to find it...but we do .

Paulette, Lizzie, and Echo thank you for your kind words and prayers..they are always appreciated and I keep you all in my prayers as well...

God Bless...and ....May all our troubles be little and let a  new Adventures begin..


                                    Happy New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment