Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's Saturday Afternoon :)

It's Saturday Afternoon :) the sun is shining nicely and I've already finished up my laundry since 5:30am put my first batch of "stuff" in that washer..yeah I was anxious to get it out of the way..

Zeke was feeling a little better this morning although I'll dose his ears all week and watch Abby make her get away as she thinks she's next..mmm perhaps I might give her a dose just in case...Oh brother that will make her a happy four footer ...LOL

Shredded up all the left over chicken I had from that roaster and put some in the freezer for chicken salad later on and put some in for Chicken Soup for the soul :)  the throw everything in the pot deal..

Saw something this morning on the Red Tail Flyers that will be on the War Stories channel on Sunday at 3pm...although I'll be watching the "GAME" (football) I'll record this to watch it later.. I know there is a movie out about the Red Tail Flyers and I saw something a way back I think it was an HBO deal..but it was excellent...and while talking with hubby this morning he was telling me...at where he goes to lunch during the week  (Steve's diner) that one of the friends in their, father was a Red Tail Flyer...and talked a lot about it... So, ya know my curiosity is in high gear..Just Amazing..!!!

Also found a pattern for an Oval Table cloth which I have been searching to find...make one for my table here in Florida..I'm excited about it and even played around with the pattern..I kind of like to check it out as I've never been one to fully understand some of the lingo.. I was always able to look at something and do it...So with my little crochet hook and some spare thread I did a few rounds...yep, looks might interesting..now I have to go to the JoAnn's shop and pick up all what I need..learned that lesson a long time ago as I was making something for someone and didn't buy enough yarn and boy what a pain in the butt it was cause I couldn't find the exact dye lot...NEVER AGAIN...!!!!

Kind of just taking it easy for the rest of the afternoon and finishing up the spare yarns that I have..maybe later on throw something together..like a Hodge Podge as I call it...it may look strange but it usually turns out interesting to say the least.

Have to schedule this week an Xray so I can have that for when I go again to that Pulmonary Doc..then have to go to the Eye Surgeon and make sure everything is alright with the orbit of my right eye..yeah it's never ending is it....but I'm staying on top of it..

Tonight not much on...this is where I wish I'd have my project going...but I can wait cause it's gonna be a lot of work...and the type of work that you can't talk as you have to be counting...and it ain't blessings...LOL

That's about all I've got to say other than...God Bless You All !

Pssst..here's the picture of the "future" table cloth LOL


I can't wait sure will look great on my table................................................




PS ..Today would have been Joesph's 16th Birthday and tonight when I go to bed I'll say a pray and thank the Good Lord for letting this wonderful Critter come into my life..he truly was a Blessing to me and my Best Friend I miss him every day but I know that one day we'll all meet again..
                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment