Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Brrrrr Sunday Morning Wake Up

A Brrrrr Sunday Morning Wake Up...holy smokers it was chilly willy this morning....well for starters I had a crappy night...couldn't sleep..kept waking up every hour..felt like I was ready to spiel off "Coo coo  with a gong"...

No way could I get a good night sleep and I don't know why...but come morning when I got up at 5am it was just 32 degrees and Me and Zeke and Abby went out quickly and hurried back in..

They got their pills and so did I and on the couch we went...Ms Reba came out about 7am and snuck back under my blankie and we finally got out and about around 8am..we watched the news and even watched the Cardinals come in and get breakfast at the crack of dawn...I saw the Big red nestle down in the seeds (I have a good bed of seeds in the feeder) and along with him was Mrs Red..LOL  but they hung in their eating and keeping warm..

My plans of going to WalMart quickly changed as I decided to catch up on the night sleep I didn't get...till hubby called and let me know he was heading out for Sunday School (he teaches) and then church... I do remember saying, "Pray for us...we need sunshine"...he laughed and that's all I remember till I guess something came on TV and I sat up...LOL

Later on this afternoon..my (2) Sand Cranes..HeCliff and Gertrude stopped by for their little tidbits they're getting so I can almost touch them.. They stand pretty close as I come up with the goodies...but I just throw the seeds on the ground....I guess they are now enjoying their safe spot to rest a few moments..and then off the wander .

So that's most of my day..."Sleep Mode" and boy it feels good too...normally I'd be bouncing off the walls but I can tell it's much needed....One thing I did notice...that fall I had surely put a damper on me..I mean I feel like a board..so stiff..come on warm weather I need to get moving here...perhaps a hot tub would help...yeah sounds pretty good.

I sent for an estimate to have one installed in one of my bathrooms..it's the "Premier Bath tub with whirlpool".. I thought that would be something that would work for me...getting in and out of the tub isn't easy any more..hate to say it.."but I have difficulty and don't want to have another fall"...so I'm exploring another new Adventure...can't wait to hear how much this one is gonna cost me.

That's about it for now..haven't a clue as to what's on the TV ...but wait I did set my recorder for late tonight..Two (2) Abbott and Costello flicks are on...and one being one of my favorites...how could I resist..Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein...and the other was the Invisible Man...so while I sleep it will tape for me and tomorrow night when nothing is on..I'll watch those...and put them on DVD's too..

I'm gonna make a pan of Lasagna tonight and will cut up and freeze for later on ...that will make the house warm too..hot oven ..woo hoo..and a good dish for tonight with a big salad..yeah that feels even better...

Later all and keep warm we have another cold morning and perhaps the weather will make a turn for the better...God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment