Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Late Night and Rush on Tuesday

Another Late Night and Rush on Tuesday morning..OMG !  What's with me ..I'm becoming a Late Nighter AGAIN ????  I'm draggin my butt this morning as I attempt to do my chores..YIKES.. I couldn't get to sleep and sat up trying to fix my scanner..Yeah, don't know what's the problem as it was working fine...now I go to scan and it's Kaput!!!

I'll most likely uninstall the program and reinstall and see if that clears it up.. it will make copies and even print from the computer but I can't get it to scan...duh!  Don't cha just love it ????

Woke up again at 6am and for me I'm already one hour and a half behind myself..and even though it seems hard to imagine...it's a bummer for me..I wake up and do the mad dash...Open door throw Critters out, grab their meds on the way.. pop a few pills myself put on my coffee open the dishwasher as I run through the kitchen grab the water buckets and Open the Frig grab a container of Lemon Water (yes, I put lemon in mine and critters water) run into the dog room flip the switch so I don't pour on the floor and grab the bedding make an about turn and charge out into the carport in to the garage and throw the bedding in the washer ...yeah you got the scene.....Critters are in the patio area doing their thing...grab a plastic sac and do the Pooper Scooper and then on to the next level of entry...Are you following me so far ????

Back into the house put my coffee pot on and empty the dishwasher ..turn on the news so I can follow what I thought I dreamed about...good or bad weather...and then start getting the Critter's breakfast ready...all because I over slept or is it STAYED UP TOO LATE ?????

Clancy is already over here finishing up his work and I went out and asked if he would sprinkle the feed for the roses..this is like white powder dust for me..and right now I'm not able to handle it...but when I am ..I have my mask..been there and done that.. Clancy always has some good story to tell me and I always praise him for the "Job well done"...we discussed getting more Knock Out Roses as I'm going to make a rose hedge on the side and in the front of my house and  Clancy told me he is gonna do the same for Betsy's house... I already new that so I told Clancy, "We'll buy the roses at the same time this way we'll get a discount..."   I figure I'll need about 20 bushes and with Betsy's 15 or so...we should be able to buy from a nursery at a decent price...

Today I need to do some work on this computer..need to clean up some old files and probably uninstall some old soft ware..it sure needs a cleaning..and I've  got to do some printing out of some really nice patterns I've found...future projects...LOL  Like my Table cloth one..I'm so anxious to get that going...

Forgot to post the French Toast in a Large Mug recipe and I'll post the 3-2-1 cake recipe for those that may be also interested..these are simple and anything that can be done in a micro wave and taste decent is alright in my books...

So with that..my day has got lots to do....Keep on Truckin in Safety...God Bless

French Toast in a Mug ..(Big Mug)

 1 Tbsp fat-free liquid flavored creamer, Coffee-Mate Sugar Free French Vanilla, liquid    
 1 tsp ground cinnamon    
 2 packet(s) SPLENDA® SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener    
   1/2 cup(s) Egg Beaters Refrigerated Egg Whites    
 4 Tbsp Pancake Syrup Sugar Free (use what ever you like)  
   1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries    
   2 slice(s) Pepperidge Farm Light style white bread, toasted    
 3 Tbsp water    

Instructions
Combine creamer, water, cinnamon, and Splenda in a medium bowl. Add eqq whites and stir.
Set aside. Prepare your mug by spraying inside with nonstick cooking spray. Tear the toast into
cubes, and add them to the egg mixture. Stir gently so that bread becomes soaked, then add to
mug. Microwave for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, until just set. (Don't be alarmed -- this will puff up while cooking!)
Allow to cool slightly, then fluff gently with a fork. Drizzle with syrup , and if you like, add some fresh blueberries.


***  This recipe is reduced fat and sugar free ..you can change that by just
using regular sugar and creamer with added flavoring...also Micro waves cook differently so make sure you keep an eye on this.. I did mine at 2min.

3-2-1 cake recipe

Ingredients:

1 box Angel Food Cake Mix

1 box Cake Mix - Any Flavor

2 Tbsp Water

Directions:

In a ziploc bag, combine the two cake mixes together and mix well. For each individual cake serving, take out 3 Tablespoons of the cake mix combination and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of water in a small microwave-safe container. Microwave on high for 1 minute, and you have your own instant individual little cake! Keep remaining cake mixture stored in the ziploc bag and use whenever you feel like a treat! You can top each cake with a dollop of fat free whipped topping and/or some fresh fruit.

Helpful Tips:

This recipe is called 3, 2, 1 Cake because all you need to remember is "3 tablespoons mix, 2 tablespoons water, 1 minute in the microwave!" Try various flavors of cake mix like carrot, red velvet, pineapple, lemon, orange, etc. Just remember that one of the mixes has to be the angel food mix; the other is your choice. The flavor possibilities are endless!


*** Again this may seem like a lot of cake mix..but I put this in a Loc and Loc container...and it keeps...but the nice thing is you make individual servings so you won't over eat...well maybe just a little by the toppings..LOL  
Make sure you use a coffee mug !!!!!!

Try both these ..they are amazing and really are good... Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment