Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ti's Sunday, A Day of Rest

Ti's Sunday, A Day of Rest or so I thought...everything was going well..Weather was showing it's sunny side off and Critters were fed I had taken my Fosamax dosage for this day and life was good... I had my breakfast of Bacon and Eggs over medium (love the yoke runny) and my toast was hot and so was my coffee...all was smitten with the world...

Today I had my day planned...to do nothing but only what I had too..and to watch two Football games back to back..aaaaah The Ravens and Patriots and the 49er's and the Giants...Life is wonderful...until..What's this sound I'm hearing...a mower and a blower..on Sunday?   Who dares to disturb my day and why on Sunday...why not ON  Mon - Sat...OH NO this ain't Kool and I can barely hear the TV..OH This SUCKS...and there goes Zeke..Oh I've got to do something about this...and can you believe the sound is actually vibrating my windows....

So I rush out the door to see where this is coming from...HELLO...it's my next door neighbors house..Well, this ain't a making my day to wonderful..so I put on my shoes as I'm in my socks..and bee bop over to the young lad with the mower and blower...of course he can't hear me cause I can't hear me either..so I wave at him to try and flag him down as he's going up and down the yard..and in front of my neighbors sidewalk...

Yoooooo hoooo !  and I wave..he then sees me..and smiles and waves and then I flag him over..he stops what he's doing and says, "Can I help you "...Oh ...I'm ready..."Yes, you can.. this is Sunday and I'm gonna be watching the Football Game...and this ain't making it.. I can't hear myself think and my windows are making noise..."... He looks and then smiles and says, "Ok, I won't go by the side of the house"... I then nod and say, "Thank you, that is very nice of you"...Bet when he went home he told his wifey..." boy that neighbor of your friends is a winner"...he'd be right, but I'm right in your face if you bother me :)...hahahaha..made his day I'm sure  woo hoo !!!!

I go back in the house and I finally sit back down..yes, I hear the zooming and blowing going on but it's not right at my carport..and then I think..Why is he doing it on Sunday.. I mean, this is really peoples day of peace and quiet...and then I get lost in my thoughts and the Game begins... New England and Ravens played a tight game and the Raven's which I don't understand ...really didn't play the end well.. they didn't go for field goal till the 4th down..which was foolish..as they attempted to try and get the ball down their to touch down but did it several times and blew it.. then the kicker blew the kick for the field goal.. shame shame.. I was so hoping the Raven's would have done it...but New England won by default...Hey, they still won..

In the last part of the game my phone rang and it was my neighbor ..yeah the one who's house was being mowed..and before she could speak I said, "Speak quick you got 10 seconds I'm watching the GAME..." 

I could hear her laugh..and we both did..then I said,  "Hey, I told your guy not to mow by my carport as I was watching the game "  she laughed and asked "did I wanna be on the game.."   we both laughed ... I'm always up front with people no matter who they are...and I like my neighbors but I just felt that today was Sunday...and it's my day of rest !!...LOL   They know me well enough that I'm not a complainer (wanna bet ) LOL  but this day was special and I was intent to watch and because it was so beautiful out my doors were open and fans were going..and boy that blower and mower were so loud  I couldn't hear much of anything....

Life is now good and I'm watching the Giants and 49ers ..and yes, I'm taking breaks in between just so I can write my blog...see how I care about all of you wanting to know my day and what I've gotten myself  into...

Tonight is also American Idol ...Betsy if you're reading this it's after the Football game...:)  and yes, I'm gonna watch that too but from my bed...then it's lights out and on to another page in the Adventure of BarbZeee and her Critters 3...

Hope all of you had a great day today and it was "Peaceful"...LOL

God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment