Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trash day in more ways that one on Thursday !

Trash day in more ways that one on Thursday !  Had to get up early and drag myself to do the job I hate...Clean The FRIG !!!  Boy that can always be full of surprises...and especially cause I do it on TRASH DAY....hey, I know when to dump stuff...LOL 

Yes, my frig can become a laboratory with out a doubt..I mean I've seen veggies do the most amazing things and some things almost jump out at cha..WOW...what was that ????? hahahaha..

My clean up on Frig here is once a month ..cause I don't dare to let it go any longer than that....and then there's always that favorite saying too..."Oh, that's where I put it"..hahaha..yeah and if ya say,"oh I don't do that" ...than you're one of the only ones cause I'm sure you've found hidden "things" in your frig too  :)....

Last night Ms Betsy and I drove up in the "Grape Mobile" to our "Meet the Candidates"...well the place became packed..and we got there we got a seat in the second row..(remember that's what we thought) and before the Ball of Wax started we wound up being in the 4th and almost 5th row..the place became packed and it was like  Stack the Deck...OMG..

There was no way any one could ask more than one question as we'd still be there..so they got away with that..and then came the comment.. "Well if the candidate don't want to answer they don't have to"...So then why are they running ?????? but from the Questions that some people asked...like "Do you like the General Manger or Do you want to get rid of the GM .."   Now I ask you..if you're running for the board..would you even answer that one..cause with the Deck STacked..(and I say that proudly)  You'd NEVER GET a VOTE....

Yes, it was a "JOKE"..but hopefully the 3 Candidates that are good will get voted on ....cause this beautiful place I stay in ..is so worth having it run right and stop the INSANITY...shame but that happens alot all over the Universe..Power sometimes takes over the brain...

Got home just in time (although I had my program set to record) to watch American Idol...well, there was so good ones and some strange ones..but my oh my they will have a lot to go through..so I ain't a saying who I like so far..cause last time I did that ..they let that one go home..although I did pick the winner....(taking a bow)

I had a lot planned for today and did nilch..(my wording) so that means tomorrow like it or not Rain or Shine my ARSE has to get out on the streets...Get that Xray done and then pick up a few things and go to the post office so I can mail my niece this package...

Made a big batch of Chicken salad up ..(I'm on a chicken salad kick) and then made a pitcher of Ice Tea.. use to make sweet tea but no more.. now it's you add what ya need ...but I do put lemons and oranges in it...just to kick it up a bit.... and I don't need my sugar...funny but that's the only place I liked sugar in ...I don't use sugar in hot tea or coffee...but Iced Tea..another story...but I'm getting better....sugar was 101 this morning so I'm doing something good...

Undecided on what's for Dinner/Supper...have a few quick throw togethers but I'm in one of those moods..nuttin' ain't right LOL... I guess last night was so impressive to me.. I'm still in that shock mode...hahaha..

Okie Dokie Smokey...time for me to attempt to look like I'm doing something...now what do my Critters give me that strange look ?????

Weather is beautiful ..in the 80's ah I'm liking it as I watch my birdies...So all have a great day and stay safe...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment