Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday is just about over !!!!!

Monday is just about over !!!!  Thank goodness as it was a busy, busy morning and afternoon...Not that I was up and about much..more like sitting and cooking..Yes, it was cook food up for the Critters and that I did.

20 lbs of chicken done up and shredded and even Ms Reba's concoction got fixed which means she has 60 meals done up and tomorrow I'll go to the rice fields...thank goodness hubby has one more day here with me..

Of course he was ready to bail out cause he just kept thinking "I've lost my mind" but little does he realize this is my normal routine and I do it monthly if I have enough muster in me..hahahaha.

I did get a good jump start and I truly need it as I'm just not really that strong on my feet but I'm getting there..and tomorrow like I said, "is another busy day" The vacuum machine gets in action...and my throw rugs I'll have hubby take up to the laundromat and get them done..

I have to call the Doc's on my list..one for my Eye (fractured orbit) and the other my General Doc..then last but not least the Pulmonary Doc then I can sit back again and toss a coin and see where I want to wind up.

The weather is getting mean and cold and hubby brought in my plants inside the carport so we covered them with sheets..that should be for a few days and then hopefully we'll have a warm break...Got to put feed in the feeder for the Cardinals as it looks like to day it was "Meal Call"...bird and birds and birds..guess they know winter is here !

Still coughing and hacking through the night but it is slowing down...wish it would just disappear..even my leg is looking a lot better still on those strong meds so hubby picked me up some yogurts to help as these drugs are doing a number on my system.

Watched some old flicks tonight to pass the night away but will be anxious to watch "The Biggest Loser" starting tomorrow night...Loves that show to see how people are getting help and get healthier..

Diane and Bob send over dinner tonight but I was ahead of them I had dinner going in the oven..but hey, I can have it tomorrow night, Right ????? Thanks to them they are so kind and are really worried as hubby will be leaving on Wednesday ..but I have faith I'm gonna be ok...just have to take it slower than I'm use too and if I can't get er done I ain't a gonna worry about it cause there is always TOMORROW .

So that's about what's happened to day and now it's on for tomorrow and like I say..."Another Wild and Crazy Adventure without leaving my door....AMAZING!!!!

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment