Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday morning a little nippy :)

Saturday morning a little nippy :)  I'll say ..more like "Cold as a well diggers arse in the Klondike "...LOL  and much to my surprise when I was getting my feeders filled...I opened my front door to head to the big feeder and was met up by HeCliff and Gertrude..we kind of looked into each others eyes ..that's how close we were...so I said to myself, "This is gonna get interesting"...but I did say "Good Morning You Two"..hahaha...and spread some seed down and boy they were hungry...and filled my open feeder as the Woodpeckers (Red Bellied) were might hungry yesterday.

Diane and Bob dropped over at 8:30am to give he some Apple pie as they were heading over to visit friends of theirs in New Smyrna...and will be back on Tuesday...They are my worry warts on me..they check on me and make sure I'm ok...and ya know it really is wonderful...I feel good although sometimes it can get smothering..but right now I'll suck it up LOL...

Critters were out early and boy once breakfast was finished we all were and under "Blankie" we all went...we're snug as a bug in a rug..hahaha..

Hey Paulette... yeah I thought it was your birthday..some how in my address book I had it down for the 13th..so look at it this way ... I sent your card "Early"  LOL...Hey gal..you best get that big rig out for the summer...Ya need to get out and about and "Have Fun".....I can't wait to read your travels...:)

My day is kind of hopping along am gonna attempt to use that cracked bowl for my rice just for today...but will be heading out tomorrow to Wal Mart and pick up another bowl and a few tidbits too..Yes, something for the Wood Peckers too !!!

Have been searching the internet for some patterns and found a few ...but have to get over to the JoAnn's shop to pick up all my goodies...then the projects will begin..hopefully.. also want to start getting back to that group of nice ladies that love to chat and knit and crochet..some sew too...but enjoyed them...that's after I finally get a clean bill of health..

Energy is coming..but so is Christmas again hahaha..no, I am getting more on the mend...left my lights up on my Light Post cause they are so dang pretty and I want to stand out in the crowd..hahaha..nah, I just love looking at something so pretty and colorful...makes me happy  and my neighbor too !

I've got a hankering for some Oatmeal,Choc Chip,Raisin,Walnut cookies..wow what a mouth full so I think by the end of the week...my big mixer is gonna get busy ..just to have a couple at night with a cup of tea...yeah sounds mighty fine ...and in case I have company..ya just never know..

Right now I have my Crock Pot going with Baked Potatoes...will later make some baked potato soup..and some for fried potatoes with eggs too..not bad see I'm thinking ahead and that means I'm on the mend...Whoopie !!!

Nothing again great on TV so I'll NetFlix tonight too..that's pretty neat and I get to see some movies I missed...not bad Ollie ..:)

Hope you all are staying Safe and Warm...till next event God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment