Monday, January 16, 2012

An Outing this Monday

An Outing this Monday...Holy Banana Hannah !  Yes, I finally got to get out ..but I was on a mission...Had to get a bowl for the rice field pic kin's and I needed to pick up a script too...

Morning was a brrrrrrr 36 degrees and I had another one of those up and down nights...boy they suck don't know what's going on but I wish it would quit...Getting back to getting the critters out this morning..Zeke and Abby did a quick in and out and I gave Zeke his 6am pill along with Abby getting a little token...then we made it to the couch and under blankie...Oh yeah !  Along came Ms Reba at 7am and again we watched the news and the Cardinals...no short stop this morning hahaha...

8am Critters got quick out again before breakfast and bam it was feed time and my coffee ...got dressed to go out at which I left around 10am...and surprise here comes WalMart...man oh man that place is busy, busy, busy...but I found a up front parking spot.

What always amazes me is the handicap parking spots... which I now have to use while I can barely walk ... I find a spot right next to a pick up truck that towers over my car..the tires are so big and when you open the door you need a parachute to get out... I think to myself..."How can this person be handicapped...perhaps it's mental cause if it was a problem with legs back or what have you..they'd never be able to get in this truck "....Yeah you follow my lead don't cha ??????

So I did my Thang and shopped in my electric card...heading to the critter department for me birds and flowers..then on into the kitchen ware department and found a metal bowl..the plastic ones were so hard I could just see this one snapping as I tap with my big spoon...So it was a big metal bowl 6 quart..which I'm not happy about as it doesn't have a spout.. rinsing rice is a pain in the arse and I have to rinse this rice 6 times to get that water almost clear...Ok, Ok, I'll stop complaining...so then it's to the grocery part..

Help me make it through the crowds...YIKES !...So I start at the bottom of the store my bread and things then work my way up to the frozen part..and ready to get out of here till I remember I need to get a chicken..(not a live one silly) a roasted one so I can make chicken salad, chicken enchiladas and chicken soup...but no deal ..the ones they had looked awful...so I bee bop back and pick up a Perdue Oven Stuffer the ones in the Oven Bag...so tomorrow while I'm in the rice field I'll make the chicken..

Ok, time for me to get out of here !!!  Look at the time and yep it's lunch time and I treat myself to a McDonald's Angus Burger...Alright and a Dr Pepper..which I don't normally drink..like once every couple of months..but man it went down smooth...and home I go...only to unpack the car on to my trusted dolly...Yeah Team !!

That lunch also became my dinner cause I'm still so full ...I'll have a yogurt later and watch my pre recorded Abbott and Costello films...Yeah it's been a good day and gonna be better too..cause tomorrow I'm gonna be a busy bee !

Vacuuming cause my living room looks like moss is growing..hahaha..it's dawg hair...yucko...I mean I can always say, "I have a tweed rug"...NAH...get off my duff and zoooooooom.....perhaps a strong wind ....nah...the only strong wind will be me..!!!

So that's it folks..my tale of woe...and now it's on to another Adventure...cause ya know it always happens....I mean..there's never a dull moment as my day starts or ends....

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment