Friday, January 27, 2012

It's a dreary beginning for me on Friday

It's a dreary beginning for me on Friday...and I ain't got a dang thing done other than my Critters...Last night I could hardly sleep with hearing about the weather..as most of you that follow my blog know I is a CHICKEN when it comes to bad weather here in Florida...one reason.. I ain't got no place to run...and that's a fact JACK !!

I mean if that weather radio goes off I'm ready to hit somewhere..but where I dunno know...no cellar to hide in..no inside closet to duck into..cause I'm in a mobile home silly who in the world would stay inside..and what about me Critters...OH NO !!!  See what I mean...and now you might understand why when it's bad storms here I DON'T SLEEP...cause I hear all that happens around me and it ain't good..eeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now getting back to my dreary morning and ain't got nuttin' done yet ....well I did manage to get dressed and there was so much I wanted to do...but looked outside and said to myself .."Self, you just got over being sick...it's chitty outside so stay in doors and go to the Rice field cause that I needs to do...oh and empty the big bags of Critter dry food in their storage bins...so see I do gots things to do ...but I'm a lazy arse and I'm fixin too...Now that my hubby's saying..."I'm fixin too"..when is another question...but I'll get it done cause I done put it in black and white and if I don't I'll have to pull a "Pinocchio deal"  (my nose will grow for all the lies I'll have to tell)  hahaha...

Again another push off for another day...OMG...get going here lady ...LOL... I'll have my list going and I can hear me as I head out the door tomorrow and complain about crowds...sure ya waited to the last minute you deserve all you is getting....blah, blah, blah, blah......!!

My conclusion ..Saturday I'll be burning rubber and Monday I'll be griping as I head into Leesburg and get that dang Xray...but it has to be done and so will I...that is .."BE DONE"....

I did manage to make a pan of brownies.. Now everyone needs a brownie..but I'll put them in the freezer so they'll be when I need one I have to defrost or other wise...they could be gone in a few days...LOL...

Tonight nothing great on other than the "Gifted Man"..I maybe could watch another re run..but then I'll check and see what Netflix has ready for me...Love that Netflix..and my black box...woo hoo...

Oh and tomorrow I've got to run to the post office..YIKES..that's a must on the HIT LIST...need to get a few big envelopes too...and stop right next store to the Local Hardware store... I like that store...

Dinner is gonna be simple  Chicken Parm and Pasta ..big green salad and YES that brownie for later..:0  Have a great one all and be Safe...

God Bless....checking out the goodies on the Internet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment