Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Captured Day here Sunday

Another Captured Day here Sunday...but not like I'm a hostage..more like it's my QVC day ..Yee Haw!...Yeppers I get to see what good gadgets and new "stuff" is on the market and I don't have to leave my living room..and I even if I choose get it delivered to my door..Now ya can't beat that and I don't have to go out in the cold and drive on the highway with all those "Strange Drivers"...lovin' this day :)

Morning was a little brisk again but it's suppose to warm up to the 70's..not bad ..spoke with hubby and he had to pre heat the car before leaving for church...brrrrrrrrr..yeah I remember saying to him, "Make sure you wear your scarf"...LOL...and then he always asks me, " are you staying warm there"...oh now ya know I just have to add a little too make it sound really rough..."Well, I'm doing my best, dear "...hahahaha..he knows me ...and I hate making him feel like he's freezing just to give me what I want...you know that guilt feeling that sometimes can over take ya if ya let it...

I've got a few things to do today for the Critters...Empty those big feed bags you know the 40lber into the storage bins...and then maybe if I feel more energetic I'll go to the Rice fields again...LOL  better where my hat..LOL...

Dinner is gonna be another easy one... I picked up some Chicken Cordon Bleu...and I'll pop that in the oven with some baked potatoes and creamed spinach..yeah that sounds might good and with really little effort...me liking this more and more...

Hopefully I'll get my package in to start my Tablecloth.. I get a bug and I gots to get a rollin'..I start looking to see what else I can do in the meantime...now there's always vacuuming...gawd I dis like that job.. this vacuum I have is the bag less kind and when you open it to dump it..(that's nasty) the dust is all over...ack !!....Why don't they leave something that works alone..I don't mind those bags..in fact I rather think they are much more safer or is it healthier..what have you but they leave no mess....!!!

I do have an Oreck and I love it..but with my carpet..it's like pulling a tank across the floor ...it almost wipes me out..and even Diane when she takes care of my house complains about it.. and I put her in the category of knowing what's best to vacuum with... I mean that women is a clean machine in herself...I simple adore her..but sometimes..YIKES..when she gets on a roll..well let's just say..."I stay away from hearing the complaints"..hahaha...
so I use this Bissell...ouch..it cleans well but look out when you open it up...

Tonight mmmm nothing on but maybe some HBO stuff or NetFlix...and then next week...Yippee...the Superbowl...no one better be mowing..I can tell ya that...cause I will be in the "Out of this world stage".. I do so love my football...and Superbowl..whether it be my team or not..it's one of those ya gotta watch...

So it's let's see what I can muster up today...and where will my mind wander if I don't do anything...now that could go any where just about..oh and I need to look into why my computer is getting so slow...I've cleaned all the files...perhaps I need what that commercial keeps trying to sell me...PC MAGIC..hahaha...well what ever I need to take care of it...

Have a good one all and stay warm and safe...God Bless...turning the pages as fast as I can...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment