Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday...Friday....Friday..Weekend rolling in

Friday...Friday....Friday...Weekend rolling in again... Started my morning with my Zeke not feeling well..His ears are bothering him...off and on we battle this awful pain in the ear...So I whip up my concoction and he sits like a "good boy" and even leans his head over...cause he knows I'm trying to make him better.. He truly is a really good boy..I've never had one that would actually just lean his head over in my lap while I put the meds in...My Abby, takes off and hides...once she hears me say, "Come get your meds"...she's gone in a flash..even to the point if it's her time..I have to drag her out...LOL

So that was my morning wake up and then from there well it just kept kinda going somewhere other than where it should be..but I'm persistent ..I'm gonna get out of this funk no matter what !

Last night watched American Idol and I'm telling ya they have some really good singers this year should be really a good show....and I'm sure they had to step it up a notch to compete with the Voice as well.

I also made a batch of banana, nut blueberry muffins..you know the kind you pop in your mouth...I froze a good batch cause they are too tempting..and I don't need that added "sugar"..but I can when in need head to that big white box..LOL Freezer land >..LOL..

I just put on another pot of soup..making Lentil and Sausage for later on... Might as well get my big jump starts cause with me it's "Get while the gettings good "....and once my Lazy Bones start kickin in..well ya just never know...hahahaha.

Weather this morning was a bit chilly but it's starting to warm up and I'm hoping enough so I can do some transplanting..as my plants inside need a new environment...LOL  Also would like to get out and take care of those Roses..they sure do need feed...

Talked to hubby wee hours this morning and things are going ok at home cepting it's a bit brisk...sure hope that man of mind takes it easy this weekend he's been putting in a lot of hours at the office...

Ms Reba is giving me a little "What for" as I type..must be close to her snack time...she's got a built in clock...when it comes to "goodies"...she's my instant reminder for "Pill time" too...yep, cause a treat goes along with that as well..

So I best get into the kitchen and see what's next for me to stir up ........

Turning pages comes so quickly lately...best hope we all kind of slow down and enjoy them "flowers"  specially those "Wild Flowers"...God's gift to us all

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment