Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Pick Me Up on Thrusday

A Pick Me Up on Thursday.... Yes indeedy !   I done picked myself up and got with it...did a little bit of this and that and told myself I had enough of this crappola of being under the weather....well not in those words but you got the idea...

This morning was pretty darn good I did some laundry at 5:30am as I was in the "need to get done" stage...and I'm up so why not !!!..So I got finished and then I decided I needed to make up some corn muffins and small ones..you know the kind that you pop in your mouth..well I whipped up a batch and then froze a few dozen but put the others in the container...yeah I'm cookin with (gas of which I wish we had) electric....LOL 

Dragged the trash out on the dolly..cause there was no way I could carry it all...being that this foolish BOD decided to put us on once a week pick up to save some buck..(by which will cost more as it goes by volume DUH) can't wait for the next board meeting ..it should be a WHOPPER !!!!...

Next thing I have to do is vacuum but I don't think so today cause I'm about pooped and that will take more energy than I can muster up so that's for tomorrow after I get back from that Pulmonary Doc in the morning...ought to be good ....hahaha

TV schedule looks crappy too so I'll Netflix tonight and then lean back and just play some computer brain games..you know the kind to keep your memory in tact..hahaha....where was that thing ?????? :)

Not too much other wise...but I do have to re pot a few plants that might be after this weekend as I hear another cold front is coming in again ...boo..well at least it's not snow :)

Have a good one all...oh yeah what's for dinner you ask..."Stouffers"...nothing finer ..pop in the microwave and make a salad...yeah nice and easy :)

God Bless......

No comments:

Post a Comment