Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Sad Day at the Hollow, this here Wednesday

A Sad Day at the Hollow, this here Wednesday :(.....Hubby left for Philly this morning and as the van drove him out of site I could feel the choking up inside me...and looking at Zeke and Abby ...what's that I see ????  a tear filled flock of Critters...Yeah they'll miss the "DADS".

This day I really hated as even though our time together was "HECTIC"...but we were together...a few laughs a few tears and then silence...(cause I lost my voice)...LOL

I nervously awaited hubby's call from the airport and then the landing and then home...and mostly to hear that Medusa was ok...of course she was silly !!!....yes, I even worry about that mean ole bird...(did I tell ya she hates me )...all and all he made it home safely and now the house is quiet and I'm back to getting it together...one day at a time.

My laugh for the day was my friend Carol called me to tell me she was sick and got in to see that Doctor (I'm on the waiting list remember) ... I had to laugh and I told her it was because she has the Yiddish Howl...she being from the Bronx and I'm only from Brooklyn....hahaha...we laughed...but again like I said..."it seems to just flow towards me".

Also that pulmonary doctor's office called too..and made an appointment for me to have a follow up on Friday the 13th..at 10:30am..now I can't wait to see him too...cause how can you let someone go home with out cough meds...Just another winner on my list..but I've made notes....:)

Dinner was quiet and even the Critters were too..guess we all wallowed in self pity...hey some one's got to do it ...why not me ????  Later on I'll give the critters a treat and one for me...Yeppers...

Again another cold night and maybe some time tomorrow I can put out my plants as they sure need sun...and I need a place to walk..I mean my carport is packed....oh, soon I need to take the outside lights down..although they are pretty neat...but I like to wait till Little Christmas is over...

Not too much goings on as I'm still on the mend...will make my visit into town on Saturday to pick up my meds for another month and stop by Winne Dixie just for a few things...other than that I'm honky dory :)

I'll wonder up front to watch a little TV and then make a nice Hot Chocolate...with of course a dab of whip cream..ain't no Hot Chocolate unless it has that white stuff in it :)....hubby would ask for Marsh mellow...give me the real stuff....

Tomorrow will be here soon and warm weather is coming back..don't know if I want to jump for joy or not..maybe not don't think I can land well....HA!

God Bless and on to another Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment