Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Am I Ambitious on Tuesday ?

Am I Ambitious on Tuesday ?  Dunno...but I've been busy in the kitchen that's for sure... I made up a big pan of Meat Loaf...like in the individual size..actually like muffin size..So this way I could freeze them and when I need a fix of meat loaf ..well just pop it in the microwave..and I even went as far as making small loaves of corn bread..So that was my busy morning..Oh and I do have a Crock Pot going of Baking Potatoes..for them home fries I like to make with almost everything...

Now as far as vacuuming...is there a strong wind ????  Haha..that will be later on this evening cause I'm almost at a break time ...soon as my rice cooker is finished and I mix those veggies up for my Critters..and that will be put in the freezer too...something tells me I should have bought the bigger freezer..but my hubby would say, "They don't make freezers the size I need for the house"...LOL  wise guy !!!

Today is actually nice out..already watered my plants that I need to re pot and that's got to be done before the end of the week... I mean I need to do it !!!...Also watched my Woodpeckers..yeah they like the feeder big time..oh and I saw a Dove fly up..took a few tries but he made it up there and nestled in and enjoyed the feed time ...Of course Big Red wasn't a happy camper about that...and wouldn't ya know it.. I had a visit from the Crow family..yeah they stopped in and hung around awhile..

Saw Clancy's cat make the surveillance...yeppers She's thinking..this could be her Thanksgiving....oh no..don't wanna go there..hope I don't see it..if ya know what I mean....:(

Tonight is Biggest Loser and I'm hooked on watching how these people get back into shape and on a road to a better lifestyle..of course ya know I'm feeding my face while watching...but nothing bad..I do the healthy snackers...hahaha.. I'll maybe have a Yogurt..yum, yum...wishing it was (just for you Todd)  a Klondike bar...(never had one but I might) LOL..

Today is primary day here in Florida for the Republican Candidate...gawd I can't wait till it's over cause the commercials have been awful...and then soon it will go on to the Presidential Elections...YIKES.. more commercials..or should I say..."Here comes the Bull Dingy"..

Ah let me get back to the kitchen and rattle those pots and pans..and by the way I did the 3-2-1 cake..with Milk Chocolate cake mix...it was pretty good..a milk chocolate angel cake it was...:)  NO ICE CREAM..just a dab of redi whip did the trick...

Have a good one all.. I'm off to see what else I can get into before the day is over...perhaps a little vacuuming...but I'll debate that one ...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment