Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Will be another interesting day on Wednesday

Will be another interesting day on Wednesday...that it will be as for tonight or this evening Betsy and I will go to the Meeting of the Candidates for our next change of events for the Board of Directors (voting time in March)...This should turn out to be rather an interesting or boring chain of happenings.. Last year I was told that who ever was in charge of this "Challenge" only allowed one question per person and if the Person running for this wonderful office wanted to speak they did..if not you were to just go on your way...hahahaha.. I guess they called that session "Democracy"...Holy Hannah .. I can't wait for this evening and someone tries to pull that off...I know for sure Betsy will jump up and I'll be right along side her....Maybe I should video it ?????

This morning again I had a late start..I'm kind of in this slump of not sleeping again...and boy is that a pain in the ARSE !  cause the next morning I'm in high gear attempting to catch up...Look Out World Here I Come !!!

My bug man came today too..(no I don't have bugs..just critters) and sprayed around the house and yard.. now I'll be on the search for them strange looking things they call palmetto bugs..in my language..Coca Roaches..eeeeeeek... big suckers that are strange..but BIG....

Finally getting my scanner to work..don't know why it went blinkin off ..but I had to un install the program and again re install it...but hey, as long as it works that's the main thing...but my dang computer now is on a sluggish mode...if it ain't one thing it's another...but I'll do a clean sweep tonight before I go to bed....maybe under the bed too ..hahahaha

Tomorrow I'm gonna head into town and get that Xray done and then on the way back stop and pick up a few things...I've got a recipe to try..and I'll make sure I do it for the WEEK END...I'll have to suffer through it.. It's a Boston Cream Cake...yeah you got it...and I'm really smackin my lips now..that's one of my favorite goodies...of course I have several...but this is like next to Lemon Meringue Pie...ooooh so good !!!

Tonight is also American Idol...but I set my recorder ..just in case I'm not back to watch it...never know what this session might bring...kinda can't wait if ya know what I mean..

I should be getting my "stuff" in next week to start my Table Cloth..Now that I'm so anxious for...oh my .. my alarm just went off..it's Wednesday and yeah it's testing to see if it works...That Weather Alarm gives me the Woollies..:)

So that's about all I've got to say .."Until Tomorrow "   LOL  All that are traveling...Keep watch to the skies..just in case you is in bad weather areas...Be Safe... and God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment