Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Early Post this Tuesday

Early post this Tuesday cause I is bizzy bizzy bizzy..(more like dizzy if you ask me )  and I've been to the rice fields already and dislike my new bowl... (gag) it's deep but not wide...and has no spout...Yes, I'm complaining cause I have to rinse this rice like 5 to 6 times to get all that mucky water clear...can't clog up me rice cooker...sigh.......

Been up since 4am and moving things around...cut up all my veggies and done the crap work first so I'd be in a pleasant mood to finish up the other crap work...LOL ... I'm just not a domestic...what can I say..."But I'm doing it".

Critters all fed and resting (from what????) and next I'd like to find me a spot but no can do..still have a chitski load to do...so I'll be on to my next big job in a half hour..

Gonna put my roasting chicken in the oven by noon today and let that cook up and that will give me another area of "Stuff done"..don't wanna over tax myself..hahahaha...sounds good hey...but I sure need to remember that the Earth wasn't created in one day...yeah I know I'm looking for a way to call it a day....but I won't cause I'm the only one that's gonna complain about not getting done..

Weather is being nice and that helps me and the sun every once in awhile peeks at me..come on sun I need a bright outlook...even gonna start a load of laundry...Wow I'm really getting motivated...and then..Who knows what ????

Sending out my niece's son's wedding invite as I'm not able to attend ..I picked up a Wedding Card and I'll put a check in it for them...shame I'd love to go but no way...

Ordered Reba's Diapers on line from Wag's and I understand they are apart of Amazon...small world but got a great price for 30 pk of Critter Diapers..so Reba will be set for a few months...yeah got that done..next step..LOL

Gonna go out on Friday to pick up a pair of sneakers...boy I sure do need them...I'm walking out of mine big time so I'm gonna splurge...my big treat and maybe ...just maybe I'll make it a lunch too...:) ah life is getting better..

So it's back to the salt mines and oh..Biggest Loser is on tonight so I'll watch that and a little goodie for being such a good gal today..hahahaha...

Have a good one all and Safe Travels...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment