Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday, New Year's Eve day

Saturday, New Year's Eve day ...heading into the Eve part...I mean the Big Ball to fall...only I won't be able to make that watch...but I do know how it feels to fall...so I don't need no more reminders..

My day was pretty good ...did only a few things as hubby did the most..The poor guy is going home exhausted..I sure hope and pray he stays healthy...Like I told him...He'll sleep in most of the weekend when he's back and think about how soon he'll want to return "  LOL

I did manage to step outside later in the day to check my plants and even put feed in the bird feeder..my Mr Cardinellie was sure giving me the what for..but he and the Mrs were happy after I went back inside and I did hear some pretty chirping....Hey...a free meal I'd be happy too !

Tonight for dinner we did Chinese Ribs..They were AWESOME..and hubby went to the store to pick up some black eye peas for tomorrow...so it was a pretty good day and I did rest a lot...

Now I'm draggin as the evening is pushing on...my bed time is like NOW and boy I can't wait.. I thank the good Lord for me having such a great guy...even though some days he makes me talk in that funny language....:)

So all and all I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year and May the Good Lord be with you all.

Come on 2012...let's pray they'll be peace and happiness and all the illness fade away just like the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment