Thursday, January 5, 2012

A little Chipper this Thursday ...

A little Chipper this Thursday morning and I even walked with a little skip in my step...sure cause it's cold brrrrrrrr...Hey, I'm down here in sunny Florida and it should be at least (I can handle) 40 or 50 in the morning..cause that ain't bad...but this in the 30's ain't my kind of liking...well not at this stage in my life...Complain, complain can ya tell I'm on the "MEND"..:)

Me and the Critters overslept ...got up about 6am and ran the 50 yard dash..well not me, just my critters...and out they went and in they came..Ms Reba was still under cover...Lordy she ain't a gonna get her tail up till at least 7:30ish when it's chilly and I don't blame her..

Got right back into the swing of ..Hubby calls when he wakes or leaves me to call him to wake if he has to get up earlier..(great system) then we say "Hello" and it's me back on the couch under cover till he calls when he's leaving in which time I get up and get the Critter out and back in for breakfast..my coffee pot has perked and then it's aaaaaah coffee time for me as I've taken my dosage to survive another day...well partly anyway..rest comes after lunch....

Trash day so it was haul everything out on my "Dolly" (momma didn't raise no fool) and then I even brought out my plants...they needed air and light as the weather man says, "Gonna warm up folks"....YEAH !!!

Making out my check to pay this association their O& M for the quarter...I like doing it that way then I don't have to keep reminding myself..bills paid and now for the "Spending"...hahaha..nah, I need to catch up on what I don't need and get rid of stuff..will start my big box..(Diane will be tapping her toes on that one) and by next week hopefully I can bring them over to Habitat for Humanity.

Haven't checked the schedule on TV for our "New" programs need to get my line up ready..yeah I'm settling in again and trying to get myself back to parr...Whipped out the new calendar and marked all the Doc visits and Zeke's EKG coming up on Monday...

Saturday I'll go into town and do my PICK UP MEDS...and stop on in the Winne Dixie. I'll feel better getting out and about so I can shake this closed in feeling..and of course see what the outside world looks like ...HA !

Gonna start a project which will keep me occupied in the evenings ...I'll do a table cloth (crocheted) I've been trying to find a pattern for my oval table and perhaps another scan on the internet or a visit to JoAnn's store might help..Have already made close to 100 dish rags...yeah I got on a kick but they are great to use and once you use these you won't want anything else...

I'll be at the Rice fields this afternoon and do ahead another batch so I can be some what lazy hahahaha..well it sounds great but it never happens ..I mean the lazy part...don't have the time cause there is always, and I do mean always something that falls upon me...

Like doing ahead my pancakes..Yep !  Just like when I was traveling in the motor home I'd do up a batch of what ever and freeze..so it was heat and serve well I do the same thing here..maybe that's why my name begins with a "B"  standing for Batch Lady hahaha..ok mind is in warp overdrive and I need to get pinched..well not physically but maybe mentally...Humor is going in wild swing...Look Out World....!!!!

Have a great day all and Keep on Truckin' even if you are in Park Mode !

God Bless.....

PS.  Coughin is in slower mode ..I can actually say a sentence without coughing...but only a few sentences other wise...Cough, cough, cough, gag uh oh !!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment