Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Morning Dark and Dreary

Wednesday Morning Dark and Dreary...goodness it sounds like a tune from Way down upon the Mississippi...but it was really dark and dreary and as soon as I got the Critters fed and done their (You know whats) I curled up on the couch with Ms Reba and we watched a movie...yeah I know the lazy part comes easy lately..

However I was a little productive..I pulled out me two (2) crock pots and put baking potatoes in one and a meat loaf in the other..yeah I love this kind of cooking and of course I used me liners..Hey, do I want more work>>>??? NOT!

Watched a good movie with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn...don't ask the name cause I'd have to look it up...but it was an oldie and a goodie..love Turner Classics...:)

Also watched several of my Woodpeckers come to the feeder..I put a few special goodies in there for them..and boy they know it..they even go up inside the big feeder..it's more like a flat bed feeder with a big room..well a high one ...at first they were a little shy but soon they got the idea and right in they go....Enjoy the feed cause I certainly am enjoying watching you all :)

Then the sun starts to come out..HEY...make up your mind cause now I can't get away with sitting on my duff..ok, I need to get up and make like I am doing something...I mean even if it's just a quick dust....yeah I can do that..and then have to bring out the HOOVER..cause it's a must..can't let this slide by...

Tonight on TV is American Idol...just can't wait to see what's with that show and of course last night I did watch the Biggest Loser..boy oh boy I couldn't believe Joe just quit...and poor Lauren got the boot..but she looked good on the .."How she is after leaving"...They sure do go through a lot of heavy workouts..I'd be on the floor.. I mean I'd be flat out...but then again when I was their age...I was lean and mean..LOL  and I never could sit down..more less remember to eat...LOL  things have sure changed for me..

I pop so many pills a day I sometimes have to remind myself what day is it..and move..heck I'm good and flying through the air..me ole joints seem to creak when I even speak...hahaha...Hey, I guess it comes with the territory of having a ..(shhhhhhh) Disease...the awful word...

I tell everyone that asks.. I'm mentally capable but physically challenged...Sometimes they look at me strange and other times they don't even bother to think about what I said...Guess they feel I am strange :)

This afternoon we're suppose to get some rain..sure hope so cause we need it badly..of course I won't go do a rain dance..and if it has that funny streaking in the air with cracking..you know I'm gonna hide...Me no likes that stuff..oh maybe I should order one of those snuggies they sell for Critters that have fears...LOL...Have to big a big snuggie...but can it be lined with Flannel :)

I hear a bell going off so that means...things are getting close to being ready...and it's almost lunch time too...YEAH...me worked up an appetite and the smells coming out of the kitchen are calling my name...

Have a good one ALL..and God Bless...

1 comment: