Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mid Morning here on Thursday

Mid morning here on Thursday and already I'm running be hinder.. over slept this morning and boy that makes me jump almost out of my skin..Seems I tossed and turned and finally fell asleep at 3:30am ...then woke up and it was 6:30am..holy banana hannah...jumped out of bed and quickly gave Zeke his meds and opened the door and Abby was right behind me..now I know I had over slept cause she can be a bugger to get her butt going...but nope..she was ready willing and able and then along came Ms Reba...yeah the whole gang was all together...and it was TRASH day too...OH YEAH ...!

So I gathered everything up and put it all on the dolly and dragged it out to the curb..then I had breakfast going all before my coffee...OH NO !!!!... phone rang and hubby said, "I've been dialing and dialing and can't get through..always busy circuits"...this phone by Bright House SUCKS...the digital service for some reason has always had a problem in me getting through to my area back in Philly and every year when I come down I have to go through the same chitski and have them (BrightHouse) re route my calls...and re connect the connection in another sub station..yeah, yeah same old crappola..

Next thing I did was dump my bean water...(soaked navy beans last night) and put them in  my crock pot with that Ham Bone from Christmas...and you got it... I'm making Ham and Bean Soup...right now the smells are heavenly...:)

Watched American Idol and I have to say..."Some of the talent seems to be really, really good..."   of course I'm never crazy about how things are cut in and out before you even know it...it's over.....DUH ?????

Today I have some plans to finish up my work load without wiping me out..so I've got my list going and will cross off and I complete...yeah I even watched my Cardinals this morning...love them critters...haven't seen Hecliff and Gertie..so they must have flown the coup for a few days..perhaps to a warmer area..can't blame them.

Next week I have to schedule my Xray to be done and then I want to hop on down to the JoAnn shop and pick up all what I need to make that table cloth..I need to get myself involved in a project cause as I'm starting to feel better I'm getting bored...Need to keep my hands and brain busy...or trouble I can get into....Not that I don't have house work..but that's kind of a thing I have to do...and not always willin....guess it reminds me of punishment days with Mama...:)

Laundry is just about finish a couple more loads to do and then I've got a break from that chore....gawd it's the folding that always gets me.. socks and socks and socks...hahahaha...

Tonight is another episode of American Idol...can't wait at least I can enjoy another evening..but I hear tell soon Survivor and The Voice..oh yeah...come on good programming....

That's about it other than my niece called last night for a quick laugh...she said, "my brother" had called her and told her "I never called him on his birthday"...DUH...What's with that brother of mine... I called him and wished him a Happy Birthday and here's what he said to me " Thanks Sweetheart, I'll get back to you"  hung up and that was the last I heard.... Me thinks me brother is having a little memory loss or is it he didn't recognize my voice ..I mean I at that time and still can hardly talk...What a Winner !!!

Such as life in the big city now to get on with today's events...Soup kitchen detail and of course Laundry Maid is ready to get another deposit of clothes...and towels...wonderful

Have a good one ALL and may all your Travels be Safe !  God Bless...turning another page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment